Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you had a lovely romantic night Shannon and you ov'd yayayayaya!! :dust: to you xx

Glad you're feeling better today! Good food and good sex is a great "feel better" combo lol.

GL with the house hunting. :D

I'm feeling ok. Dull cramping and have a headache..all while trying to study.

And omg..I am sooooooooo hot..got the AC on, and its an overcast/cool day outside supposedly lol.

yes it was wonderful. We usually have date nights tuesdays but the sitter was sick.. I pray I "ed yesterday. Opk didn't work.

brandy don't you love post o temps. I was wearing tank tops in winter lol.

we need lots of luck house hunting...not much in 4 to 5 bedroom.

Yeah, love Post-O temps lol...Feels like even my eyes are burning. I may have a slight fever right now tho..my cold feels worse..and I just feel generally yucky. Headache is getting worse..think I will lay down and try to read..or sleep!

I hope you get some rest Brandy! Headaches mean hormones:) I get them alot when hormones change. Ugh.

The house is iffy. I am not becoming to happy with whats out there. Ugh.

How are you Ness?

I am leaving to go do laundry! Ugh.

Hi honeypie

I'm ok just feeling a bit down this afternoon - was all up and happy this morning and now just want to sit and cry, I've no reason to feel sorry for myself lol!

Still having crampies (not like AF pains but enough to notice them they don't 'hurt' like AF pains do) and still got the watery pink discharge when I wipe (since Monday) but that's only 2 1/2 days so that's ok isn't it if it is IB?

My boobs kinda hurt if I press them and I'm exhausted could just have an afternoon nap!!

Laundry ugh.....reminds me I must do some tonight.....

Ugh couldn't rest..I caved and took 2 paracetamol..its supposed to be safe, although it doesn't really touch my headache..hope it will a tiny bit. I just toss n turn..burning up and sniffling. Oh listen to me complain haha. Hey maybe its all good signs!

I'm making dinner now..spaghetti from scratch..as thats what DH and DD both love..so it takes a while. I don't mind the break from studying anyways!

I just went to pick up DD and saw a woman with a baby, AND she was hugely pregnant. Couldn't help but feel a lil jealous..but I know that's kinda mean.

Some people have IB for 4 days. everyone is different

but you do have a reason to cry.. you are more than likely preggo! :happydance:
My nips were so painful and hard the last week I was preggo about 14dpo..

Yes I hate laundry. Since the basement got all flooded.. well lets just say I havent done to much laundry.

Seems the housing market is crap everywhere right now. Even here! DH was very into real estate when we lived in the states..he was also doing the buying/selling mobile homes for a little while. Now he just sticks to his online poker since real estate is a bust here.

Brandy, dont feel like you are being mean. I am always feeling that way, lol.
I hope you feel better... You might have to find some different medication. Or something natural.:)

Alright I gotta leave the landbitch is here pissing me off. will have my cell phone with internet to chat with you ladies.

Seems the housing market is crap everywhere right now. Even here! DH was very into real estate when we lived in the states..he was also doing the buying/selling mobile homes for a little while. Now he just sticks to his online poker since real estate is a bust here.

Well we are looking to rent for now. Someone who is selling should just rent to us.

Yeah, I usually hate taking any kind of meds..I'm a very natural and organic type of person..but sometimes nothing works but the synthetic stuff lol. Darnit!

As I sit here, I've got crazy cramping and lower backache. Feels like contractions lol..oh the memories. Hope it's good and not just a fluke!

Well we are looking to rent for now. Someone who is selling should just rent to us.

Ahh I see. Yeah, I guess those who are selling don't wanna mess with renting out. When we bought our house in SA, we rented it while we stayed in the states and that was a pain!!! Hope that you can find something tho!

Some people have IB for 4 days. everyone is different

but you do have a reason to cry.. you are more than likely preggo! :happydance:
My nips were so painful and hard the last week I was preggo about 14dpo..

Yes I hate laundry. Since the basement got all flooded.. well lets just say I havent done to much laundry.

yeah that's true everyone is different. I just don't feel I have any reasons yet without those two little lines to prove it :haha:

My nips were really sore and prominant just after ov but think that was just ov symptom as it went off about 5dpo. My boobs are just starting to hurt now but only when I press them. Unless I've slept on them funny lol!

brandy it's normal to feel a lil jealous especially when you have been ttc for a few cycles and more.

There is a girl I went to school with and she just gets pregnant at the drop of a hat and she's been with the dad of her second that she's pg with now for about two minutes. The first kid don't even see her dad from what I know! She lives with her parents, doesnt work and is basically free loading. It makes me really mad not just jealous!

enjoy your laundry shannon :haha:

pm me your issues brandy.. My dh is good with ayurvedic meds. He cured his congestion with honey and tumeric. He actually helped me.

ness I hate girls like that. It seems they are always ovulating. I'll enjoy my walk on the ocean while my laundry is washing..and I'm freezing my ass off.

oh..forgot to say..it's my generation for twins. And both of my ovaries twinge. :wacko:

my poor dh is stuck with the landlord

OMG twins!!!! That would be such a blessing Shannon!! I hope you have twins!

Wish I could pop along for a natter and an ocean walk! Stuck in an office behind a desk for 9 hours a day ugh snowing on and off constantly today here, not settling but i'm sick of it, seems like it's been winter for ages here!

My only issues are constant headaches..usually hurts right behind my eyes or in my temples. I also have mild scoliosis, so I get backaches a LOT..only one one side of my back. I have seen a chiropractor, who also does acupuncture and had one session of dry needling..and it worked wonders..I went a whole week forgetting I even had back problems! It's just now starting to ache a little bit now. I may need to seek out regular acupuncture sessions..but that gets pricey if I need it once a week!

Nessie, I hear ya! I hate winter..I'm so glad it's summer here lol. And winter is mild here, they say...no snow or anything. Come on over!

Desk jobs must suck..I couldn't imagine it. Altho I spend so many hrs on my laptop at home, that's way different than having to work like that. I haven't worked in over a year now. DH spoils me so :D

I wouldn't mind getting back into nursing if I could work Labor & Delivery again..I definitely want to seek out my midwifery classes here in SA while I'm here. We have said we're not really set here permanently but will see where life takes us..either here or the states. Either way, I am happy!

yay I'll come over to SA he he!!

I do like my job but just can't be bothered at the moment - I'm too consumed with baby thoughts lol!

will the backaches be causing headaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"