Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will try and get some pics soon. I feel absolutely huge but everyday people are shocked when they find out I'm pregnant. No one believes me when I say I'm 5 1/2 months so I guess I must not be as large as I feel.
I hear you on the reflux. I have it bad all the time and it really gets irritated during pregnancy. I pretty much live on Rolaids or Tums every day. And mine always seems to get much worse at night...ugh. It's all good though b/c we couldn't have these beautiful babies without all this, right? LOL I'm just hoping we will have some more company in our misery soon!

I never had heartburn/reflux before being pregnant. Agreed. At least it is for an amazing cause.:cloud9:
I am hopeful that there will be many more bfps on this thread soon.:happydance:

Me too girl. There are so many amazing, wonderful supportive ladies on here that deserve to get their BFP's. Well, I just got out of the shower and I am off to bed. I've got a busy day of seeing patients then making a luncheon at my DD's school. I can't believe she graduates Kindergarten on Friday. The time goes by so fast with these lil ones.
Night night sweetie. Can't wait to hear how it went tomorrow!

Morning ladies. xo

All the symptoms are sounding fab!

Hi Kels..lol, I was so shocked to see a girl..but it's growing on me now. I'm so excited!!!!

Callie, good luck on telling everyone.that is such a fun part of being pregnant!!!!

Ther is no bfp here. Booooo. Looks like I'll be going to month 6. Half
a frigging year. Who thought it'd be this rough eh??

aww Rach effing crappy bfn's! :growlmad:

If the witch does turn up use those softcups cos I have a good feeling about those for you! And Conceive+ also what I did different was laid with my hips elevated for 20 mins and then manually "sorted myself" after :sex: too I don't know if that helped but it can't hurt right?

I did the exact same thing, Nessie, minus softcups..but I was thinking of using em next cycle if I didn't get a bfp.

Rach, hang in there. I waited a whole 6 months just for a period! It's the worst..ugh. I also have a really really good feeling about conceive + for you if this one isn't your lucky one!!! Fx'd still of course. You're not out yet, girly.

no bfp for me either girlies and im counting myself out. Ive a sore back and generaly feeling aflowy. But its ok. At least i ovd when i didnt think i was going to. But come on girlies, gota get sum bfps for theteam x

It's not over till the witch shows! Feeling Af'ish is a common symptom in itself :D

I agree with Brandy - remember when Rachel and I got our bfp's and we both said we were convinced AF was on her way!

hey girlies its not over until AF sings and i dont think she will!!!! di ive just rated ur chart. how r u all??xxxxx

aww thanks girls, :flower: but sometimes you just knw its over, oh well im honestly ok so dnt wori bout it. Ive defo got my address typed into afs sat nav. Bitch better delete it after this month!

Well if she does turn up for any of you I'll be sending a royal ass whooping her way!

x

this is ur longest cycle di plus ur temps r stil up!!! in o its hard wen u get in that mood of its all over but cum on chick PMA!!!! IF the bitch is on her way whci hi doubt very much atleast yav gt me in june an wer gna do it june is our month!!!!xxx love u huni xxx

Ok but bored of being unpregnant!!! It's soooo frigging hard!!!! Plus side is wine though!!! She better stay away next month!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"