Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane where is the pain at in your stomach I had something like that not severe pain but hurt pretty good it was enough that id have to stop what i was doing till the pain eased it was on my lower left side my dr said it was from the cyst that provides hormones to the egg

Pregnant women can have some light cramping early in pregnancy. The cramping is often like light menstrual cramps through the lower abdomen or on one side or the other. The cramping is often a result of all the changes that are occurring in the uterus. The uterus is experiencing change as the implanted egg begins to grow and develop.

Some light cramping may also be from the small cyst that can develop on the ovary at ovulation called the corpus luteum cyst. A small cyst forms in the spot on the ovary where the egg pops out before making its journey to the uterus. This cyst then produces progesterone until the placenta has formed enough to begin producing its own progesterone. This small cyst can cause some discomfort for women in early pregnancy.

well Ive got to get to town and get back before the fedex delivery person comes

Diane honey sure hope you feel better

Loren and Ness dont know about where your at but over here they have breath tablets for your pets kinda minty smelling has to be better then fish and fart breath lol

hahahaha i'll have to have a luk 4 sum its absolutly rank thanx nicole!!xxx

thanks nicole :hugs: well it defo wasnt that. Lets just say the constipation dramatically dissapeared, lol x

hey loren, just paid 4 jenny reading. Lets see what she comes up with. If she gets it wrong i wanta refund lol. Theres a girl on here that had been ttc for 16 months. Jenny said she wud get bfp from cycle she was on in may. I thought oh well jennys gota be wrong there! Low and behold she got her :bfp: a week ago! X

thanks brandy :flower: if i think im dying with those pains, can u imagine, i would be every midwifes worst nitemare :haha:

Sorry bout those rubbish pains, unless they
related to a bfp!!! Hahah!

just noticed im a bnb addict! Hahahahaha! Ive known that 4 a long time! And now its been confirmd! Its out in the open! Hahaha

welcome to the addicts club Diane :haha:

Nicole - :rofl: at the cat and dog mints lol I have seen them somewhere but thankfully I don't get too close to their mouths given they lick their own arses :haha:

Diane ouch sounds like a bit of IBS babe - i had that for years before I developed coeliac and it sucked!! x

Di I can't wait! 1 wk to go!!!!! Wish I could take a bfp! I should be 11 wks yesterday :(

:hugs: Rach - it must be hard seeing my ticker go up when we were a day or so apart, I hope you don't mind me being in here xx

No of course not. Both u and callie were either side of me :( I am happy for every bfp here xxx xx

aww rachel :hug: nessie of course she dont mind u being in here! We all love you x

aww thank you girls - I know it must be very hard for you all :hugs: love you all too xxxxxx

Hugs Girls I am living with 2 walking fart/stink breath machines and1 is the size of a cat so the smell in consentrated.
So tierd nearly 11 hours sleep
Matt had the audacity to ask me last night if Iwas wearing a pad incase she arrived early after I spen half an hour re explain how making a bay works. No Matt have sex today would only produce a grin on your face not a baby you birk AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No need for anyone to feel bad your all getting your bfp's before 2010 ends were all going into 2011 with either a baby in our arms or one in our belly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"