Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for pma injection attempt girls :flower: ok, so i went to take Cookie a walk and startd feeling pretty sick, got back in the house and the smell of catfood hit me, urggh. Felt awful. Feelin bit better now, but can i add nausea and sensitivity to smell to the symptom list plz? X

damn yes. Our grill got to me earlier so had to clean it. Matt refuses and it got to much yucky.
PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA

cya callie I'm trying to keep matt up before he conks out

I agree. Just got to find one that will take someone without insurance.. and well that doesnt seem to be happening in the state of maine.

Shannon,

They can't deny you medical care because you don't have health insurance. That isn't ethical. You would have to pay out of pocket but they should not be able to deny you care.

I agree. Just got to find one that will take someone without insurance.. and well that doesnt seem to be happening in the state of maine.

Shannon,

They can't deny you medical care because you don't have health insurance. That isn't ethical. You would have to pay out of pocket but they should not be able to deny you care.

I know but if its private practice they do. And they put you on waiting lists.

That is strange. My husband and I are under different insurance policies (same company but mine is a bit more expensive because I have more options on mine). We pay out of pocket for both and I am the only person on my insurance. It is about $240 a month for me alone.
Why does it have to be under your husbands company? I was under the assumption if you pay for your own insurance, you can choose who you go through. We found ours through: https://www.ehealthinsurance.com
Tried that. Just as I thought its not offered here. In maine you have two insurance companies who have taken over that is why its so expensive.

aw callie! Giving out the good news 2mro! How exciting and congrats 4 12wks babe! Hiya aislinn. Xx hey jojo, whens ur testdate nw? X

nite nite ladies. Feel so sick again. Off to bed. Have a gud nite. Luv u all x

Hi girlies! I have missed you all so much. I have been having major glitches with my account on here but for now it seems to be working again...fingers crossed.
Jo, things are sounding so great for you babe. Lots of baby dust!!
Diane, you are sounding pretty preggo as well and I really hope you get that BFP.
Brandy, so happy for you on the little girl. I am soooo jealous. LOL Just kidding babe. I am starting to fall in love with the idea of having my little boy. Although it is still a little scary...hehehe.
Gem and Nix, fingers crossed for you ladies as well. We need some BFP's on this thread.

Hey there hun! I have been feeling great. My biggest problem is the Texas heat kicking my butt already and we got a lot of summer to go. LOL How have you been feeling? I have tried to read and keep up but it was difficult with all the technical difficulties I was having with my account. You're hearing the heartbeat soon right?

Tomorrow morning!!!:happydance: I can't wait. I will be telling everyone tomorrow as well.
Also, I am sick of wearing baggy clothes to hide my little bump. I am excited to show it off!!!
The ms is still kicking my butt though.

Oh wow! Tomorrow, so exciting! The best part is telling everyone too. We didn't wait at all b/c the DH and I are both big mouths and we were so excited we couldn't wait. LOL Hate to hear that the MS is still kicking your butt. The good news is that when it finally leaves it tends to stay gone. Well, for me it has anyway. The only downside is that when that leaves along comes the horrible indigestion and the feeling of being so full after only a few bites. I find as the bump grows it gets harder and harder to eat much. Show that bump girl!!!

Yikes. I am already having a hard time eating too much at once and I have had the worst reflux the last couple of nights.
We have told immediate family members and a few close friends, but we have a lot of people to tell yet.
I want to see your cute bump!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"