Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but bored of being unpregnant!!! It's soooo frigging hard!!!! Plus side is wine though!!! She better stay away next month!!

same ere lv, inooo, i'm out on satday so gna make hte most ofit!!!and u make the most of the hen do sweety!!! wer all gna get that egg next month!!!!xxxxxxx this takes the piss now!!! and bleev me rach u think 6 months is bad i came off the pill and i didnt fall pregnant till like 20months later!!!!!its frign shit!!!anits been 4months of trying and am fed up alredy xxxxxxxxx

aww loren ur a sweetie :hugs: i would rather focus on june, my birth month. Fed up of thinking what if and honestly more content thinking its over lol x

Rach I've just realised your avatar piccie is of catching spermy :haha:

yerrr, ino we all wna b preg n have all the TTC over with but atleast IF she cums u can enjoy a guilt free birthday drink huni.but lukn by ur chart its real real different from ur uvas!!!!and alot of women dnt ge bfp till late dpo n same goes to u rach!!! am doin soft cups and maybe concieve plus this month bit of help wont go a miss i did a ov calc the other day goin by a 27 29 and 31 cycle length and it rekns i OV on either on the 7thjune 9th.. or 11th.. so might aswel BD over tha time bt am gna temp starting tmra anyway coz AF is basically gon today just little tiny bits xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh and quick thing off the subject....has any1s dog ever burped like a human and it smelt like sulphar???xxxxxxxx

lol Loren :haha: I just had to squint and saw all the spermies going in the net :haha:!

So sorry you ladies are feeling so down :hugs: it sucks when you're all such good people xxx

my temp was probs high cos i had to peel myself off imy this morning :haha: was like velcro. Haha. Bbiab. Luv ya gurlies x

hahaha ive gt bad eyesight!!!i wudnt have seen that haha ive ad glasses since i was 3!!!! av gta stigmatism or waeva its calld in the bk of both eyes!!!blind asa bat as sum ppl wud say hahah.xxxxx cum on girlies as ness as sed sorry ur all feeln dwn, but bring that pma bk up this month is actually lukn very gd 4 use ana mean very gd but if not june wer gna do it!!!! wel i am gna pull all the stops out!!!! am nt getn left in here on me own hahaha xxxx

my temp was probs high cos i had to peel myself off imy this morning :haha: was like velcro. Haha. Bbiab. Luv ya gurlies x

hahahahahahahahahhahahha funi funi funi lady!!!!! okey doke lv ya chick xxxx

:sick: diane lol

Dexter growled at me this morning (yes he is a cat lol) and he had right bad fish breath eurgh!x

dog with eggy burps :rofl:

di its absoloutly vile!!!! she jumpd up at me last nyt 4 a cuddle i supose haha n she burpd ded loud and blew it!!!am nt assd she deffo blew it in me face and i literaly pushd her and ran b4 i went sik haha it ws like proper off stumak fart frm a human was absoloutly vile haha xxxxx

hahahahaha o god wonder wer his mouth had been!!! i apoligize that was disgusting of me hahahah.i dnt no wether its her food :S shes on Wagg because she duz not like pedigree but everytym we pt her onit she gets these burps!! she seems fine in herself just that.av just red up and thers mixd views on wagg sum ppl saying sum dogs get stinky burps frm an allergy or nt digesting ther food properly :S o i dno shes such a pain in the bkside!!!!xxx

o god michael buble is on the radio!!!he makes me go weak at the nees!!!! xxxx

me too I love him! *sigh*

ha ha ha ha at Dexters fish breath - I'd hate to guess why it stank lol x

hes my ideal man haha brad hates him!!how pathetic!!!!!

hahahahaha o god lets not think the dirty ticket!!!! lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have the most awful sharp pains in my stomach feels like someone ripping my stomach open with a knife! Had to rush home cos thought i was gona have an accident! But am kinda constipated! Mustve been something i ate. But omg the pain! I really dont think im cut out 4 labour after all :haha:

have the most awful sharp pains in my stomach feels like someone ripping my stomach open with a knife! Had to rush home cos thought i was gona have an accident! But am kinda constipated! Mustve been something i ate. But omg the pain! I really dont think im cut out 4 labour after all :haha:

oooooer both big symptoms chick!!!!! :D hahaha ers ya mate i cry n ball with any pain no matter how slight it is hahaha xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"