Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo smack that man hard for saying that youve got 9 months before you will be needing PADS AGAIN

:wave: Hi, Nicole, Diane, Nessie, Jo, Rachel, and if there is anyone I forget forgive me I'm still playing catch up, you guys chat alot... hehehe

Wow Diane I hope your OK, its probably a beanie making room ;) I can't wait to hear the news you get from Jenny. I got one and she said conceive July BFP in August GRRR..

I don't know what is going on with my body, I have been really warmer than usual for the past 7 days now, exhausted, tired all the time, bloated, dry mouth, nausea, mild cramps on and off, just enough to notice, I think I'm out this month... Everyone is saying July :( :cry:
And My computer has been HACKED!! GRRR oh I did win 300.00 last night at BINGO :happydance: I just don't know what to feel, I know I'll end up disappointed...

:haha: you all have me rolling with your pets and bad breath, I'd puke if I smelled it... stomach so sensitive anything strong I want to hurl :sick:

I don't even want to test this weekend :( I hope to hear some fantastic news!!

Hi Kim congrats on the win and suck it up girl your testing with the rest of the girlies lol

Kim POAS woman.
Diane sounds very familier feels like ya guts will rip out you go to the loo and it's quite painful but an intense sence of relief.I have allways blamed it on my piles. Yeah I have had them all my life.
I gave him a good beating last night

Ok ladies I plan on takeing this material and turning it into a rag guilt for my beanie I tried to keep it as gender neutreal as possible I didnt realize how hard that would be though lol what do you all think Oh and wish me luck

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1
gd luck nicole.
sniffle my temps have dropped me to 72 pts

:haha: Piles... Jo you crack me up... You deffo have some serious signs of early pregnancy...

Diane dont' you give up honey, you sound alot better symptom wise than I do :hugs:

Thanks Nicole, Its already spent... payin the bills... I'm livid right now, I feel so out and disappointed, I've been so emotional, I'm tired of being alone I feel like its never going to happen for me considering missing OH :cry:

Nahh I'm NOT going to bother to test, I'm so mad.. I have never had these cramps like this for 2 weeks GRRR, I don't have soar bb's so I know I'm out :( Guess I'll have to wait out the storm till the :witch: shows... I just don't feel the same? All my readings say July conceive BFP in August GRRR

Ok ladies I plan on takeing this material and turning it into a rag guilt for my beanie I tried to keep it as gender neutreal as possible I didnt realize how hard that would be though lol what do you all think Oh and wish me luck

OH WOW.. That fabric is beautiful... I so wanted to learn how to quilt.. I wanna do one... I only know how to crochett lol. Hey I even have a light pink and white blankie I did for my girlfriend, gonna have to track her down because I have a ton of stuff I bought her for her shower and I missed it.. GRRR... my Mom was in the hospital and I forgot about it, it was on a Sunday :( I bet she's pist at me...:blush:

Sorry about the temps drop Jo, your not out till the fat ugly witch flys in GRRR. You deffo have alot of symptooms sweetie, don't you give up!!

Kim you arnt out till the witch shows and cramps are really pretty common in early pregnancy and my bbs did get going till after my bfp

well not like you just blew her off your mom needed you she should understand that

we will see how pretty it looks when I get it together lol the one piece of material says peace and love couldnt help but think of Brandy maybe if it turns out ill make her one and mail it to her

Aww thanks Nicole... I'm so down right now... I thought this was my month :(
Cheri did say either conceive in May or my BOY will be born in May

well not like you just blew her off your mom needed you she should understand that

we will see how pretty it looks when I get it together lol the one piece of material says peace and love couldnt help but think of Brandy maybe if it turns out ill make her one and mail it to her

AWESOME... I'd know she would be overjoyed... cough cough, make me one and I'll make you one... :haha: j/k I know they are alot of work... We need to find out what gender yours baby is so I can get a movin on yours... lol
I make them pretty big too ;) Guess I'll have alot of time since the jackass has'nt been coming around... oh well... life goes on...

Ill make you one kim im told they really arnt that hard to do cut a square and sew it so we will see lol if they are that easy ill make everyone one when we find out what gender there beanie is and if they want to give me an address to send it to

Guess ill have to make two for Jo lol since she is haveing TWINS

HOLY CATFISH.. Jo TWINS... :happydance: I so want Twins... but 1 will be just fine by me...

Guess everyone is gone again... Anyways I'm gonna go sulk for a while... I'll be back on later... Thanks for the convo Nicole... seems that your the only one who talks to me...
Luv ya :hugs:

oh thanks i'll get my dad to do 1 on his sewing machine he'll have it done in 5 minutes lol

:hugs: Kim i think everyone is just off doing stuff its the end of the 2ww for most and they have alot on there minds

Lol I had a Great Uncle that could sew anything you put in front of him he made beautiful quilts

hiyaaaaa xx

ummmm bfn this mornin :( boooooooooooooo whorrrrrrrrre
sorry 4 ur bfns girls, but ur not out yet!!! u never kno!!!!
went 2 see my councellor b4 about my mc, cried so much but honestly feel better aft jus an hour, gona go 4 next few weeks.
how are you all ? xxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back