Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think she meens anything by it Jo she is just down right now her pma flew the coop on her

ohh i might ask him to do a rug to his dad used to do loads.Iama big Pooh fan and they do some cute rugs you make ya self. My mum loves knitting but is rubbish I might ask her to make a blanket or cardy just tokeep them warmshe knows shes rubbish but lovesher own cardies

Lol Jo ill have to make your little one a Pooh quilt we have loads and loads of pooh material here do you like the new bright pooh stuff or the more classic pooh

the room isbright grren sowould be the bright stuff. The classic is much nicer though Pigles wears a green jumper not pink!!!!!!!!!

UGh didnt hear the fedex man so he put the bassinet box at the bottom of my porch steps I guess it will have to sit there its alot heavier then it looks I dont guess the 94 degree temps will melt anything lol

Oh Jo I seen just the right one today it has pooh,tigger, eyeore, and piglet in the hundred acre woods on a brite green background ill have to snag some of that when I go to town again

Ill like the brighter colors also for babies I think its becuase when my other two were little ones thats really all you had were the pale pastels

lol really heavy? you could unpackit out there and bring it in in bits lol then you would have toconstruct it

matt picked the colour he wanted hisboy room royal blue but I said no the house is small andit is also our frontroom

well Bright green would work you could add yellows and orange and blues it will be cute do a Jungle theme nursery

sounds like a plan or hot air balloons. comeon bfp howami meant to be organised if you don't arrive

that would be cute you could hang some hot air ballons from the ceiling

my aunt did this reall cool wall display of plaster ones.
Excuse meaminute whilst i go yell at my uterus

mmm cheese on toast! wonderful fiance... so do i keep ttc or get married?

ohhh complicated when did you plan to have the wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"