Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its getting ready to storm here so im gonna get off here till it passes hope everyone has a great day

Diane hope you feel better

Jo demand a bfp from your uterus lol

Rach do BOTH no reason you cant get married with a bump
bbiab

ours is hopefully june 2012 so if no bubs by november/december 2011 we'dgoona breat until march/april

lol rach.
hi jo, got it thru work...my boss just asked me last week if i wanted 2 speak 2 her after my mc. she was so down 2 earth and nice. she thinks i need to focus on me more an make time 4 me and oh and enjoyin myself. i realised my life is based on a monthly cycle, and if im stressed and constantly feelin like that then il never get pg.
shes had a mc b4, she told me after goin 2 get help, she found out she ovd on day 4, wen she had af!!! and that tempin doesnt work, because ur body temp can be affected by the way ur lyin in bed etc. im not sayin its not a help 2 us, she encouraged me 2 be tryin my best etc. o an she said opks r a loada crap. best way is to concerntrate on mself n enjoy myself , relax and il get wat i want ........... hahahahahah not so easy tho is it

glad your talking though it.. im not temping next month argggh! I decided earlier cause im too busy next month!!

Thinking Early june next year for wedding

lol. I ddnt have mucch faith in temping but doctor has instructed it and opks are out the window.I always do a tempwhen i get into bed to wind himup so I dnt think I am stressed yet lol a grump yes lol great to have a boss like that.
OOOhhh had a weirddreamjust remembered it was my contract on what to do if i was pregnant it said to tell my boss as soonas we foundout ooohhh weird

as 4 symptoms not had many 2day....slight belly twinges but thats it. less cm today :(
cats r all over me again!! thats a plus, not feelin a.f.ffffy or pg poooooooooooooooo. o and im tired but not counting that!! yay week off work as of 2mro xxxxxxx

ohh if you don't want a wedding with a bump I'd do the same if your pg before november you'll prob change the date

a week off how exciting lol. I hate not knowing what afs hould feel like sojealous of you girls for that

ye its gud, shes a councellor who comes 2 help some of the kids at r school.

u will defo hav big bump b4 then rachel!!! so keep ttc!!!!

wat ru all upto?? wen ru goin away rach 2mro? xxxxx

but ther so similar jo, i dont think we really can ever know if its af or pg till she arrives!! or few hours b4. ooooo i kno i cant wait im soo tired, cant wait 2 relax and snooze. oh is off all week 2 so its fab!! and if af comes least i can just do sweet fa xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gem!!

No news today - feel fine no af symptoms or pg. I am soooooo cold though but aren't you meant to be warm if pg???

I think I'll poas first thing in the morning though:happydance:

Iamgoing to watch the eurovision saturday as I have the weekend off I just hopeshedoesn't arrive on saturday amwhen I amstill onmy night shift

dont go til next week! just 2 more days til af on saturday.. shall i do frer tonight or morning and do ic now?

i am cold 2 hun ....not sure wat temp is meant to be like!!
id think hot but u never know, it would be early to tell.

oooooo is the eurovision on satday?? xxxx

dont go til next week! just 2 more days til af on saturday.. shall i do frer tonight or morning and do ic now?

ye cud do a test now babe, i read a girl few days ago, got bfn in morning and then bfp at night....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"