Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
o and nessie was always cold at start of her bfp so its a gooden sign wise i think!! ;)

lol yes its this weekend ihad some sparling juice that lookslike wine the other day i really like so was thinking of getting a couple of bottles and pretending to get slaughtered make the music sound good

go and hav a wee then wait 4 a few hours i reckon!!! and dont drink anythin wile u wait!!! test b4 bed then u can sleep if it ses bfn still, and test again in mornin xxxx

Well I just came back from the bank at Walmart and I seen a girl who looked about 17 iand was pregnant I'd say about 8 months and I went out to my car and cried so hard.. I now really feel I'm out, PMS is effect and I'll start probably Monday if not Tuesday. I'm not going to test because I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. I've never felt heartbreak until I seen that young girl pregnant...

I hope everyone gets there well deserved BFP this Month... I'm going to take a siesta from here for a while.. I feel so gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Take Care everyone :wave:

o and nessie was always cold at start of her bfp so its a gooden sign wise i think!! ;)

ooo i forgot about that! Its really bad i had to have the heater on full on the way home and ask people to close windows at work. Anyway only a few days until i know for definate af is due tuesday and i'm usually to the day.

Well I just came back from the bank at Walmart and I seen a girl who looked about 17 iand was pregnant I'd say about 8 months and I went out to my car and cried so hard.. I now really feel I'm out, PMS is effect and I'll start probably Monday if not Tuesday. I'm not going to test because I'm just setting myself up for disappointment. I've never felt heartbreak until I seen that young girl pregnant...

I hope everyone gets there well deserved BFP this Month... I'm going to take a siesta from here for a while.. I feel so gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Take Care everyone :wave:

:hugs: life is so cruel sometimes why does shit always happen to the nice people!

yikes 17 & pg poor girl.
Kim your time will come, she hasn't arrived so your not out yet

Thank you all I'm tellin ya, my body is cruel and likes to play games... :cry: :cry: :cry:

P.S. I took a dollar store test last night and it was negative :(

I'm so excited for you all, I really hope you get your BFP's this weekend... I just have a feeling I am out... luv ya all :hugs:

:hi: Everyone!!! I just got back from my appointment and my doctor offered an ultrasound!!!!!!:happydance: I got to see my baby today!!! I cried so hard when I saw my baby. The heartbeat was at 160!!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful day. Keep the pma going!!! Talk to you all later!!!:cloud9::hugs:

kim dont give up chick!!! u got lots a good symptoms!!! pls stay, we need u and u need us .....we will get thru ttc and all get r bfps helpin each other xxxxxxxxxxxxx plus u hav ace PMA pls dont go xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wait andsee if she arrives. wish we haddollar store here

i think my cats r tryin 2 tell me im pregnant hahahaha if af comes il look like a wally but ive never known anythin like this.......

oh has been in 4 an hour now and they hav just ignored im. sat rite by me, infact on me, watchin me, followin me everywer asin will not leave my side!!!! omly the past 2-3 days hav they dun this and got more intense as gone on hahahahahaha so funny anyway x

Thank you Gem Gem & Jo I'll try to hang in there, I've been through this before I just don't think I can handle anymore disappointments, its been so rough here, being alone, bills up to my neck and struggling... I'm prayin for a miracle or the lottery one... lol

I have a good copy of the Backup plan with Jennifer Lopez if anyone wants a copy.. PM me with your addy and I'll ship it to ya ;) Its a awesome movie!!

Congrats Callie... Great News... I'm so happy for you :happydance:

ok now 1 has just pissed off hahahahahah jinxed it lol xxxxxxxxxxxx

i think my cats r tryin 2 tell me im pregnant hahahaha if af comes il look like a wally but ive never known anythin like this.......

oh has been in 4 an hour now and they hav just ignored im. sat rite by me, infact on me, watchin me, followin me everywer asin will not leave my side!!!! omly the past 2-3 days hav they dun this and got more intense as gone on hahahahahaha so funny anyway x

Yes they are... I've heard that animals can sense it, and thats why they cling to you... It happened to me I know... Good Luck Gem Gem... looks like your going to get your BFP this weekend Yay!!

awwww kim it is poo, but soon u will get lucky hun, jus dont give up!!!!! we need u on this thread to keep us goin and vice versa xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"