Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just dont feel it thou. i hope i do but will hav 2 see.

seriously i throw them off me and they just come straight back, i feel like im their mum hahahaha SAD COW rnt i

Thank you Gem Gem... I can give the best advice and encouragement but can't take my own... Its hard to be optimistic when your OH has disappeared again GRRRR... I'm having cramps again... I know I'm out :(

what animals did it 2 u hun

this is wat i found out, if any1 is bored lol and wants a read hahahahahah

Your Cat Can be Loving
Cats have a bit of a bad rap. Not only can they carry toxoplasmosis, an infection that can be dangerous for pregnant women, they are also known for being standoffish, independent and often unaffectionate. Yet, as any cat owner can tell you, cats can be extremely loving and loyal to their owners. During pregnancy, this affection may become even more apparent.

Many cat owners have noted their cats behaving undeniably friendly once those early signs of pregnancy start to appear. Following you around, sleeping with you or even on you, insisting on sitting on your lap and even cuddling and licking your belly (maybe baby needs some grooming?) are all normal for behavior for cats when you’re pregnant.

However, like dogs, your cat can also turn their tail on you during your pregnancy. They might keep their distance from you, become fussy if you try to handle them or act out by not using their litter box (and that cat urine is not a pretty smell once it leaves the box). If you have more than one cat, you may even notice that one cat becomes more affectionate while the other wants nothing to do with you. Again, if you cat’s behavior becomes too severe, make an appointment with your vet.

Not Just the Indoor Pets
It isn’t just cats and dogs that take on a new personality when you’re pregnant, all animals may react differently to you. Or at least those that you have regular contact with (so don’t worry about squirrels wanting to crawl onto your lap). Women who live or work on farms have reported that their barnyard animals tend to follow them a bit more closely when they are out with them. In particular, horses seem to have a thing for following around pregnant women and nuzzling pregnant bellies. Looks like humans aren’t the only one that can’t resist touching a pregnant belly!

awwww that must be sooo shit, :hug: i dunno wat i can say hun, other than wer here wen u need. im lucky my oh is amazin, my best friend and lover but my last boyf was a fuckin nitemare, horrible horrible evil person....so u never know mr right mayb just round the corner, mine was. xxxxxxxxxx

It was 2 dogs.. that did that to me... The cats can sense it too, ur deffo not out yet, I'll try to keep that :witch: out of the way for us all ... GRRR

Sad thing is Gem Gem... I "thought" he was my Mr. Right :( I don't think anyone will want to have a baby less than a 2 months... I've been told I was going to conceive in July... BFP in August :(

Yawn... Well I'm going to jump off for a while and lie down I'm tired... I'll check back in later... I'll say a prayer for you all :hugs:

go and hava sleep hun, itl do u gud!! or a nice bath xxxx maybe he is mr right, jus not mr right now xxxxxx love you , and less of the negative pma hahahahahaha u r not out!!!

hiyyyaaaa yey all the bestest of the restest on tonite!!!! yipppeeee!!!! if u rnt on as im typin this i still luv ya , jus lozza on and not spoke in ages wooooooo hoooooooooo xxxxx

congrats callie xxxxxxxxxxxx

well im defo out. no a hint of a line, af poss due tomorrow if not saturday.

gonna try not to come on as much cause gets me worked up about it. gonna not temp, opk nothing next month. will pop on to see the wonderful bfps in the next week xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ummm ice cream

awww rach :hug: keep in touch hun, we all need each other, and we mite be testin again 2gever next mnth so dnt give up xxxxxxxxx

right im going 4 my tea be bk soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girlz took me ages to catch up there! Aww gem, who needs hpts when u got kittys lol. Kim, chin up babe, u have loadsa symptoms! And where all on this rollercoaster ride together! Glad u feel beta after the councilling session gemma, its good to talk chick. Callie so happy you got to see bubs! Aww sweet! Nic, hope ur ok in that storm :hugs: hi jojo x

aww Callie, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls, keep your heads up..I know it's hard..really, I do..I am hoping and wishing enough for the whole world for each one of you. It's going to happen!!!

Hi Shey hope that works out better for you and your son

Shan did the midwife give you anything to get af started

thanks Nicole! so far things are going good. just applied at the Harry Potter Theme Park. tomorrow im gonna go to workforce central and see if they can help with getting my son into daycare cause i have foodstamps and cash assistance and medicaid.

house to myself andwhat doI have to do???
House work

Karen where everyone go?

Hows you?

Hey Jo looks like it's just us doen't it. Now, housework on a Friday night is just wrong, sit down and watch tele with a nice treat!!

I'm doing ok, off work now til weds, going to poas again tomorrow too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back