Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok its thursday here not sure about there lol.
I have lots of work to do to sort matts boys room out he has a boys night coming up. Wish Iwan't feeling so sorry for myself.
Yikes wasking machine is making some odd noises

OMG I've been doing that all day - i't cos I'm off tomorrow - or can I claim baby brain???

Sorry you're feeling sorry for yourself Jo, have sometime to yourself and relax cos you work hard. What don't get done don't get done it's not the end of the world and if work in OH's room was so important he'd do it himself!!

My OH has "a room" I don' venture in there and try to forget it exists - there must be a dust layer an inch thick - he'll get a kick up the ass if I get pg though that would be the baby's room HA!

sorry girls i havnt been lurking i left the laptop on.xxxx

lol he tidied his junk its my junk and stuff he has been told not to touch

Hi Loren,

Don't think we've spoke before,I'm Karen. Love reading your posts, Mia sounds a hhandful, I have two cats and they are a job in themselves! How I'll cope with a baby I don't know but they are good practice!!

Don't lie, Loren..you were sitting here laughing at us posting all lonely =P

Just had a cry now I feel even sorrier for myself. I might go docs nxt month. I've only got one ovary do maybe that is hindering. I know 6 mnths ain't long but it's not quick either.

Oh whatever..pot to kettle!

Edit: So sorry Rach..posted at bad time. :hugs: We're here for you chick..but I know theres only so much we can do. Wish I could help :(

Rach hugs.
Seen as your ment to alternate everymonth could be an issue but your not out yet. CHin up girl

Should only alternate is there is any remaining ovary or tube. Defo not the case with me so doctors said shoould o every month. Opks pos each month so it seems to be normal. So prob no point going to docs cause this is wht they'll tell me!!!

Ta randy! I know it's hard on everyone and sometimes I can be all me me me. This is defo the worst part of the month.

Rachel :hugs:

I would go to docs, hopefully they can give you some advice or at least reassure you that you're doing all you can at this point.

Rachel, I'm sorry about the feeling that you're out. I think the counselor gave you some really good advice. I don't think I would ever be able to relax and not think about TTC but I do think it is easy to get so worked up over OPKs and temping. Big Hugs.
Gem, watch those animals. LOL I know for a fact animals sense it b/c right before I got my BFP, my dog and cat were very lovable and clingy.
Callie, I am so happy to hear you not only had a fantastic heartbeat but a scan too! That must have been one of the most awesome surprises ever!
H&P, I'm sorry you are having such a crap time of it right now. I hope things get better for you soon.
Jo, hope you have a great weekend off and that AF does NOT show her ugly face.

Hi Loren,

Don't think we've spoke before,I'm Karen. Love reading your posts, Mia sounds a hhandful, I have two cats and they are a job in themselves! How I'll cope with a baby I don't know but they are good practice!!

hi karen :D nice to meet u!!!yerrr ther very gd practice!!!! u have to watch mia like a hawk haha such a little cow!!!wel big cow haha.thanx chick.having a bit of a hard time shes bein so norty so OH and his mum r trying to convince me to "advertise" her and giv her to another gd home i am so angry, i lost it and sed i had my baby taken away from me ur not taking her away from me aswel!!!!so upset they avnt gta clue how i feel fukn fumen sorry 4 swerin!!!xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"