Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs: rach, the docs will turn u away babe but then agen if u only have 1 tube thers a chance they wil actually help hun hope ur ok xxxxx

sorry girls i havnt been lurking i left the laptop on.xxxx

Hi Loren,

Don't think we've spoke before,I'm Karen. Love reading your posts, Mia sounds a hhandful, I have two cats and they are a job in themselves! How I'll cope with a baby I don't know but they are good practice!!

hi karen :D nice to meet u!!!yerrr ther very gd practice!!!! u have to watch mia like a hawk haha such a little cow!!!wel big cow haha.thanx chick.having a bit of a hard time shes bein so norty so OH and his mum r trying to convince me to "advertise" her and giv her to another gd home i am so angry, i lost it and sed i had my baby taken away from me ur not taking her away from me aswel!!!!so upset they avnt gta clue how i feel fukn fumen sorry 4 swerin!!!xxxxxx

Don't blame you - would't give up my furbabies for the world. Sod what anyone else thinks it's what you want that matters, you're the one that looks after Mia after all!!

ino thats the biggest part of my arguement but nooooo shes ruining HIS garden!!! :mad: shes a dog what does he expect plus shes 10months old shes technically a baby stil.his world only involves him, so ive sed if we had a baby who threw up everywer drew on walls broke things ect wud u tel me to giv herhim up 4 adoption n he ws like NO its different shes just a dog, i had to wlk away other wise i wud have lashed out and hurt him or sed sumthin to really hurt him.grrr makes me so angry xx

boys are strange.
Yikes just realised mattsaidmolly was snuggling melast night she is usually all over her daddy.SHes just plonkeddownnext to me and is trying to knock the laptop off my lap strange creature that she is.

oh and what do u think this means...... useful in preparation for a new pregnancy following miscarriage

does that mean prep getting preg or prep in a new pregnancy thats happening now???xxx

lol Loren you lost me. Molly is just anoying she proceeded to lie on the laptop

aww loren big hugs babe! I knw how much our 4 legged friends mean to us! If i had to chose between dh and honeybee i would honestly have chose the dog!! Imrans sister was talking to him on the phne last week and was moaning about us geting a pup! Its against her religion to keep a dog and was saying god took hunibee away frm u as a sign u shudnt have one!! Bitch! And then imran said to her about her mc years ago and then she had another baby, he was making a comparison to how it feels to hurt and lose, she said u cant compare a dog to a baby! Well u god dam well can u stupid bitch! She was my baby 4 5 years and meant as much as any baby to me! God dam insensitive cow!!! How dare she? Dogs are dirty and you wil neva go 2 heaven if u have 1 she thinks! Well if ur god is real and thats what he finks then al just have my heaven on earth with my much luvd 4 legged friends! And wudnt wana go anywhere you think ur going anyway bitch! This is the same sister that blamed dh for his dads death. She has no heart or a brain for that matter. So dnt listen to them loren. Explain to brad how much she means to u and how sad the thought of losing her makes u feel! And tel him not to make u choose cos mia will win everytime :hug: love u loren x

Matt allways insisted that if molly didn't get on with baby she would go. I thinkshe would now go in a cage I have been training him that it'snot her fault she is my baby I have had her 6 years and it isdown to us as parents to train baby and dog. SOme people are so heartless and are obviously in need of somefurry therapy

aww loren big hugs babe! I knw how much our 4 legged friends mean to us! If i had to chose between dh and honeybee i would honestly have chose the dog!! Imrans sister was talking to him on the phne last week and was moaning about us geting a pup! Its against her religion to keep a dog and was saying god took hunibee away frm u as a sign u shudnt have one!! Bitch! And then imran said to her about her mc years ago and then she had another baby, he was making a comparison to how it feels to hurt and lose, she said u cant compare a dog to a baby! Well u god dam well can u stupid bitch! She was my baby 4 5 years and meant as much as any baby to me! God dam insensitive cow!!! How dare she? Dogs are dirty and you wil neva go 2 heaven if u have 1 she thinks! Well if ur god is real and thats what he finks then al just have my heaven on earth with my much luvd 4 legged friends! And wudnt wana go anywhere you think ur going anyway bitch! This is the same sister that blamed dh for his dads death. She has no heart or a brain for that matter. So dnt listen to them loren. Explain to brad how much she means to u and how sad the thought of losing her makes u feel! And tel him not to make u choose cos mia will win everytime :hug: love u loren x

omg i wudnt even answer the fne to her, whos her god allah? nt bein funi bt dnt ppl think if they commit suicide takes them to heaven to wer 70 virgins r waiting 4 them? yer full of shit!!!!any animal is like a baby!!!ive told him if she goes i go n he stumbled 4 words, so ive just sed i'm not even sure if ur cut out to be a dad n he sed wel i dnt want any til am older and am settled down so i just glared at him n sed so all this wer goin thru is 4 ntn u want kids in yrs to cum...with me n he sed mayb u mayb not so ive just wlkd away into the living room he thinks hes funi wen hes not nower near funi!!!!!!if i do fall pregnant by him i cudnt care less if it didnt work out ive got what i wantd and ino his family will be ther aswel as mine i dnt need that pathetic excuse 4 a "man" xxxx love u di!!! xxxxxxxx

Got to go ladies, DH is moaning - what is with men??? catch up in morning!!

Oh dear, whats upwith him Loren.
I have put this how the other half live on it could make me cry. I know people who are rich and people who are poor butthis is sooo sad the kids are missing a holiday coz they have no passports

omg i go 4 an hour and i miss everythin!!

gl testin 2mro karen xx

rachel....u r not out!! u want it 2 much 2 give up. ive been tryin 6 months now and each time u learn abit more, get a bit closer....even if its not meant to be this month, i reckon u dont opk or temp next mnth....just chiillaxx!!! im gonnna!!

hi di, lol just got bak from mums n the furbabys havent even noticed me so , so much 4 tha idea!! lol. il be testin in the mornin, even thou ive just had waves of af in my belly :(
how are you feelin chick?? what a stupid bitch imrans sista is!!!

hiya loren.... awwww u tell him hun. i kno u will. xxxxxxxxxxx

ladies, there has 2 b a bfp this weekend, not like last time we tested di and loren :( that was just not right!!! it cant happen twice. im prayin 4 us all lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

there are tomany of us this time. it's a 1in 4/5 chanceof :bfp: so some1 has to have it.
Guilty girl is going to asda totopup her hpt collection lol

theres u, rach, di, kim, karen and me anyone else??? im thinkin 6 bfps please !!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jeez howsad are our bodies doing that.

i havesomehow cut a ladies lip ouch . nearly scared myself there

aww thanks gem! And loren he only says things cos he knws they hurt. If he wants sex, tel him no, thats for making babies. He will soon change his tune lol. I didnt realise mia was so young! Plenty of hope for training her loren. You just need to find the right techniques. Xxx

right ladies im going 4 a nice chill in the bubbles!!!

oooo kel i hope u r rite babe, the kitten is at it AGAIN!!!!!
prob be bak on in abit seein as im addicted!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and what u still doing on here jo? Go get ur butt down to asda. I wana :bfp: fix x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"