Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ Diane. I often think that myself. There are lots of times on here that I don't really understand what people say but it's really fun trying to figure it out.

We are doing great! This Texas summer is kicking our butt already and it is still very early in the summer. Can't complain though because I always said I wanted a summer baby. Lol. How's the new furbaby? I have forgotten what you named her.

right girls goin 2 bed! test again 2mro!! good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxx

labia magora or however you spellit you daft woman I trapped a pube earlier and it came out and damn hurt.I am now back Ileft the lappy on

:rofl: jo. Ur sum girl! :haha: aw gem, plenty of hope chick. Pma sweetie :hugs: aw kellie, at least u can cool down with ac in the house. Aw suma baby x

hmmm.
What I was checking the old cervix man made my eyes water

Oh, Jellie, I am sorry! It is sooo difficult. We still grieve our beloved Yogi and are having to deal with the concept of our Winnie going soon.

OMG, Jo, I don't know you but your post just made me spit out my coffee! Too funny!

diane i want to put those pic on the computer it is now refusing to send to my email

I gotta admit, it takes me a few reads with a few of you. i think this is why i can't post more...by the time I figure out what is going on, a new topic is on board. Heehee. But, i am with you in spirit. lol

haha lol you mean u actually understand jo? :shock: jo i can upload to my avator, wil u be able 2 steal it frm there? I am technologicaly limitd on my phone lol x how you doing silly? Am so sorry :blush: i have forgotten ur name :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"