Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lovelys this is driving me loopy what do you think honestly..
about 9dpo due on 17th, really weird twinges in my stomach and for 2 days (sun,mon) had stitch in right ovary, having headaches minor, boobs are having strange stabbing type shooting painsthrough them and armpit aches, cm is 'lotion like' and watery my stomach is tender to touch, siliva i actually dribbled watching tv last night (lol) have random aches everywhere but mostly inner thighs and i dreamt i had a positive test 3 nights ago hmm.. hoping its a bfp weve been ttc 4 years and m/c feb 09 tried everything we can naturally...

sounds promising for you Danni I hope it's a bfp for you!! :dust:

my dh spoils me to brandy.. I haven't worked in 2 yrs due to health reasons. It's hard. Hmm the headaches are probably due to the back. We will see what my dh says. I haven't made it to do laundry. Went shopping. On my way now.

ness I would feel blessed with twins but I'd be so tired! Sorry you are stuck in the office. I did it for 10 long years..

ugh tell me about it - 10 years I've been working in offices too. When I have a baby I'll have 9 months off then back to work more or less full time! my OH doesnt earn enough for me to stay home unfortunately. Ideally i would go back part time 3.5 days a week or something but it just wouldnt be enough money. We are luck that OH's mom doesnt work so she would look after baby while we were working. OH finishes work at 3pm so would pick the baby up (yes we have it all worked out he he!

Hehe you're so organized, Nessie!

Thanks, Shannon..I'm curious to see what your hubby says. You're right tho, the headaches are probably due to the back issue. I need a new spine!

Danni...sounding VERY promising hun. Keep us posted..and lots of baby dust to you :hugs:

Hey i work in compensation for people with spinal cord injuries - it's fate we should meet he he!Not that you have an SCI lol but you know what I mean!

Close enough! Sure feels like it lol.

Maybe you can hook me up with a discount on a new one :haha:

:rofl: hey at least I might not have to go back to work after having a bubba if I do that!!

lol you gals are funny. I'll reply when I gwt home laundry mat had no coins argh

Hey' ya'll! todays CD 7 and i already have a high (2 bars) on my CBM! yippy! :) hopefully i peak soon! im so excited!

Hey ladies sorry i havent been on in a while. jus caught up on everything. so done a test. totally in shock. Got my :bfp: yesterday morning. Dont want to leave you guys yet so if its ok i will be lurking in the background.

xxxxxxxx

awesome kayla. I'm excited for you. I bet you O sooner than you thought:)

congrats wantabean.

awesome kayla. I'm excited for you. I bet you O sooner than you thought:)

congrats wantabean.

Wantabean, congrats!!!! That's so awesome..I'm happy for you :hugs:

Shannon, lol..sorry wasn't on..went out to MIL's for a little while. Got home then got a nice surprise: got to talk to my brother on the phone. He lives in Oklahoma, where I moved from. I haven't talked to him on the phone in over 6 months. Man I miss that boy :( I say boy..he's 21 lol..and has a baby son. I'm missing so much over there.

Feeling very low right now..very homesick. I just took a shower so DH wouldn't see me crying so much. Ughhh...heartache.

I'm not usually like this! I guess it's normal tho..missing family. I should feel lucky that I have such a special bond with my 2 brothers..they're really the only family I have left. The rest aren't worth much.

Sigh. Sorry for the rant and rave..I will snap out of it soon.

Aww :hugs: I know what you mean about family. Its hard. It was great you go to talk to him though.. It will lift your spirits after a bit:) I cry a lot alone too.

I am ready for bed! I told DH he is wearing me out.

Thanks..yeah it was really nice to hear his voice. I hope I can see them soon..traveling back and forth is so so so expensive..but I'm hoping we can go soon!

lol Your hubby is a machine!

I'm drinking some tea..trying to stay awake for a bit..Need to study! But so don't want to. I'm still too excited from the phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"