Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha jo, u THINK loren understands u? She is just too polite! Em, ok, scrap that. Loren and polite do not go in the same sentence :rofl:

im going the long way round took £7 to try and access the net onmy phone

intresting thing to do now.
I have cut my vaginal lip some how and it hurts. It is bleeding so i had a minute of thinkig she had arrived

Jo woman you crack me up was reading your post cathcing up and busted out laughing DH looked at me like i had finally lost it ive been over here mumbling and chatting to myself trying to figure this quilt out I finnaly have it done just doing some trimming then throwing in the wash ill dry it and post you all a pic in the am so you can see what you think

i do! Now that you are speaking nice and c l e a r l y for someone slow like me lol. Hi nicole :wave:

well i just feel like a muppet now. I'm not even intrested in food hmmmm

dam i shuda went to specsavers! My appetite has decreased also jo. Ok bedtime. Dh has dr appointment in morning. Big luvs 2 u xx

Sorry, no pic. I need to figure out how to do that. The baby was measuring perfectly and I just cried when I saw the baby.
My doctor asked me if I had had an ultrasound yet, and I said no. She then got all excited and said "well we have to do one then!!!" It was amazing. We got to see the baby and the heartbeat but did not get to hear it. I will hear it at my 16 week visit. I can't stop staring at the pics. It finally feels real.

Jo, your chart looks awesome still!!!
I am rooting for all of you ladies to get your bfps!!!!:hugs:

That is strange. My husband and I are under different insurance policies (same company but mine is a bit more expensive because I have more options on mine). We pay out of pocket for both and I am the only person on my insurance. It is about $240 a month for me alone.
Why does it have to be under your husbands company? I was under the assumption if you pay for your own insurance, you can choose who you go through. We found ours through: https://www.ehealthinsurance.com
Tried that. Just as I thought its not offered here. In maine you have two insurance companies who have taken over that is why its so expensive.

I was doing a little checking around for you, because I know how much it sucks to not have insurance when doctor's are so insurance driven. I found this site... and they list 30 providers of individual health insurance in your zip code! It says that you can get quotes for free! I'm just hoping maybe that can help you out a bit so you don't have to worry about docs being so rubbish about the no insurance thing! :hugs:

Anyway... Here's the link:

https://www.healthinsurancefinders.com/HealthInsuranceDir.aspx?st=ME&prodId=200

thanks callie,i fed my addiction and went to wamart. I just don't learn. I am feeling a little horny now no i think she is onher way this happened last cycle. grrr.
How are you apart from in love?
If you scan the pic or some how get it on your computer then open up advanced post thing then attach it with the paperclip icon

That is strange. My husband and I are under different insurance policies (same company but mine is a bit more expensive because I have more options on mine). We pay out of pocket for both and I am the only person on my insurance. It is about $240 a month for me alone.
Why does it have to be under your husbands company? I was under the assumption if you pay for your own insurance, you can choose who you go through. We found ours through: https://www.ehealthinsurance.com
Tried that. Just as I thought its not offered here. In maine you have two insurance companies who have taken over that is why its so expensive.

I was doing a little checking around for you, because I know how much it sucks to not have insurance when doctor's are so insurance driven. I found this site... and they list 30 providers of individual health insurance in your zip code! It says that you can get quotes for free! I'm just hoping maybe that can help you out a bit so you don't have to worry about docs being so rubbish about the no insurance thing! :hugs:

I would maybe pm that to Shan..I am not sure how often she checks on here at the moment.

I would maybe pm that to Shan..I am not sure how often she checks on here at the moment.

Oh! Thanks for the head's up! I just remembered seeing that she'd posted about it in here. I stalk sometimes, but it moves to quick for me to keep up! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"