Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
callie what might cause a puffy painful red eye lid?

Morning, just Reading, praying for bfp for someone!!!! At least one had to get it!!

I'm stil laying in bed so will check cp (whickh might stop me from having to test if I find her.)

if she not there will test again xx

hi di hows u? sorry i didnt reply last nite dh was playing his football manager game on here, and i was watching bones which is great,
well today im getting set to do some more diy at the playgroup where i help with my son, and then the wkend we are going to toys r us to go and get my son kaidens birthday present which is a new bike, not his bday until the 8th june but might as well get it while its on offer,
as for me im hoping im ovulating this wk had some strong opks for the last few days with pain on my right side so fx i catch the egg not done anything else this month other than opks,
:dust: to all of u all of ur charts look great
and to those with :baby: in progress its great to hear that they are progressing well and they are strong
speak soon donna

Morning all,

:bfn: this morning on a 10 miu test - surely it would show up now if i was :shrug:

Morning all!

I hope everyone is ok - I didnt have time to read through all the pages from last night but I'm so sorry everyone is feeling pretty down at the moment huge :hugs: xxx

Karen sorry you had a bfn chick - just hang in there, some ladies don't get their bfp until the day AF is due so you're not out xx

Callie so happy you saw bubs :happydance: I bet it feels so much more real now for you! I can't wait for mine in 6 days and counting! I found the hb last night on my doppler - nice and fast and strong it was lovely!

Hope everyone else is ok? Diane I see you lurking!xx

aww donna, i love ur sons name! Kaiden! Hmmm its on my list! And ur avator is so cute! Have a great day! Megg that was kind of u to search 4 that! X

sorry bfn karen :hugs: well same for me bfn 10mui. Defo out. I knw it. And im fine about it. Am glad i ovd so thats something. How u get on rach? X

got my jenny reading. Your reading reveals that your bfp news comes end of august/beginning of september from a cycle that begins in august. It reveals that she is a girl and her birth/EDD is referenced to the month of may 2011, specific reference to the 10th and 19th

hi ness! Haha look at u with ur doppler all obsessed lol! I wud be the same! How u feeling these days? How exciting! 6 days :yipee:

oooh interesting on the jenny renny reading! I don't believe in psychics and horoscopes and stuff though so pretty wasted on me lol

Ha ha i only get it out about twice a week it's not good to use it all the time as it can worry you unnecessarily if you can't find the hb which just means bubs has changed position or is hiding he he! I found it much further up though so my uterus is defo higher!

Yeah 6 days and counting down the hours I can't wait!!! I'm feeling ok, work up feeling really queasy today - but the good thing is it's not every single day now and it doesnt last as long so it's defo easing off. Just suffering with headaches quite a bit and obviuosly exhaustion lol but it's all good!

bought some huge knickers from Asda though yesterday ha ha my current underwear are all thongs etc and they're just not practical or comfortable for pregnancy. I got a 12-14 full brief for comfort and they're like massive granny knickers. You shoulda seen Mark's face ha ha xx

Same here bfn! I feel really wet today which is exactly how I fel last month so safe to
say I'm out but so excited I can get royally wasted
on holiday x checked cp and she's nor hidin in there but got them too familiar af cramps also

Hope u girls are good xxxx

aww hun gutted for you :( but happy you can at least get wasted on holiday and make the most of it before knuckling back down to ttc again xx

aww ness lol @ your granny knickers! All my knickers are granny style. U cant beat a bit of comfort. Thongs are just wrong! You just end up spending the whole day pulling them out your bum cheeky like your ass is feeling hungry lol. Aw rach. We are in the same boat chick! :hugs:

ha ha Diane I know - my butt will only get bigger so the granny pants will feel smaller ha ha! Considering I've hardly eaten much in the last 2 months I've still put weight lol don't know how that's happened!! Eaten nothing but fruit!!

well you had better start eating a more balanced and varied diet young lady! Vitamins are good but not even nearly as good as what u get from healthy food. And it you cut back on food or cut out certain food groups your metabolism will slow down and store fat! So eat more, thats an order. Pregnancy is not the time to watch your weight. Enjoy your food guilt free and worry about your body after bubs is born x

Oh it's not out of choice believe me hun! I just haven't been able to eat anything else cos of the nausea and the only things I have wanted are things like bread which I can't have cos of my coeliac :(

I've started eating more now though that my sickness is easing, I find I get hungry every couple of hours atm!

Greedy guts he he! x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back