Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aislinn is fake she isnt a real person. SHe is my my dh ex gf. the one who assualted me ..

Please help me figure out how long she has been on her. I had a feeling last night when she was being weird.

aww nessie :hugs: i could really do with some ms to help me lose weight! Lol. And that sucks not being able to eat bread when u crave it x

Hi ladies!

I had to have a nap..was up nearly all night suffering from very vivid nightmares. Ugh. Hopefully it was a one night thing. Now I'm scared to go to bed tonight. :(

Di, interesting Jenny reading! I absolutely believe in psychics and the whole spiritual realm. I know there are still some who abuse peoples beliefs though, so its hard for me to believe everyone who claims psychic abilities (although we all have them!) Not saying Jenny is a flake at all tho..cuz I've read a lot about her readings and their accuracy. It's so exciting!!!!!

Omg Shan that's scary. :( I'm sorry hun. I didn't talk to her much so I can't really help. Not sure if her being on a forum is a violation of a protective order though...as long as she didn't contact you directly. If she did, that def is!

Nessie, I know what you mean about eating a ton once your nausea eases up lol.

Oh she has my email and we have been chatting!

She just send me a copy of the email from her own gmail account..

Good thing she doesnt have my address.

Thanks Diane and Brandy! Yeah Di it sucks but it's not worth risking for the sake of my health or the baby so I just have to get on with it boo!! lol

I did find some yummy gluten free cornish pasties that are amazing so had that with gravy last night yummy!

Shan that is scary hun! How did you find out who she was? x

Yikes, definite violation then. I would let the police know..it all needs to be recorded.

She is stupid thats all
It looks like Feb is when she got on here .. Man I wish I would have knocked her out.
she sent me a copy of the email with her personal address..

SHe is my husbands ex gf. She is stalking me Rach. She must have known my user Id and had been stalking me all along.

Brandy she is not freaking bright at all.

WooHoo!! Good morning, all!! TGIF..a long holiday wkend ahead with beautiful weather! My Jenny reading said I would get bfp in June from a May cycle which would mean the cycle I am on now! I don't really believe these things but i really want her to be right.

Jellie, I am Lesley btw... :) Wasn't on last evening so didn't see your question

Rachel, thanks, i am crossing my fingers! My husband is REALLY crossing his as he doesn't want to see a fertility doc. lol

woo! Leslie :bfp: coming up! Shan are u 100 percent sure? Aislinn seemed such a lovely person! How would she knw to find u on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"