Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
she sent me an email saying it was her friend. I am sure its her! shes that messed up.

lesley! Your dog is adorable! Is it a retriever! Aww shes a princess! Hope its not a boy lol. Shan, so she sent u an email but said it was a friend? Am so shockd babe! Can u send them to me? Omg! :hugs:

Jellie, btw, what is your name? Unless you prefer being called Jellie. :)

She is a retriever! Her name is Bebe and my little girls think that she looks amazing in a tiara. My new pup coming in July will also be a white golden retriever.

aww lesley, bebe. What a cute name! My name is Diane :flower: most of the girls just call me Di. Aww gettin a puppy is so exciting! My puppy is a nova scotia duck tolling retriever x. Have u heard of them? Retrievers are brilliant dogs and Bebe is lovely. Have u got a specific pup picked out? X

I agree Diane - Aislinn seemed like a really nice person such a shame! x

Di, great to "meet" you! I have not heard of your type of retriever but I am going to have to google it because it sounds so interesting! I love retrievers...they are such amazing family dogs...intelligent yet loving. Mine is always "smiling" if that makes sense.

Our new pup was born 5/13. We have the first pick of the girls in the litter and there are 3 girls. I have a pic of the babies...eyes aren't even open yet, if I can figure out how to post!

Attachments

• Triscuit Roy pups 017.jpg
    Triscuit Roy pups 017.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
OH...I did it!! Got the pic posted. Wow...lesley is making giant leaps in the internet world today..

:wave: Morning all...

I don't know where to start.. I was at Bingo last night and I had to practically take off my bra, it was uncomfortable, I got home and I noticed they(bbs) were alot heavier if that makes sense, green veiny too, I had to sleep with a bra on and my legs have been aching something fierce GRRR, OMG Bloating is a understatement and my temp is still up, damn hot flashes and I got cold too, stuffy nose... If I'm not my body is cruel!!

Karen I'm sorry you got a negative result... wait a few days and retest, you ain't out the the wicked you know who shows up... xx

Nessie, granny panties... Guess I'll be joining you, I wear thongs too Guess we'll be bringing sexy back in our own way... :haha: Can't wait to hear the news on your scan... how exciting!!

Diane... Good news on your prediction, I knew you'd get one ;) Jenny has been pretty accurate so far, some off by a month, I really hope she is wrong and this is your month!! I've decided not to test till af due date, I don't want to see a negative!!

Shannon OMG a stalker? that is too scary!!

Welcome aboard MySillyGirls... There is alot of chatting goin on here... lol

Nicole wanted me to let you all know she is having internet issues. Shes not sure when she will be back on...

I am not sure either. I feel very disgusted and violated. This ex gf has charges against her for assaulting me and DH.

Its just best I not go there... I really hope you get your BFP soon girlie... If you want to chat pm me... :hugs:

Thanks Kim! Yeah wishing the days away until the scan! Mark was praying I won't be wearing the comfy granny knickers in bed! Ooh sounding good for you!

Shan I can't believe it still that's awful!

Hi ladies,

For some reason I'm not too concerned about BFN, don't know why???? Anyway at least I'll know for definate in 2/3 days.

Kim, sorry you're feeling bad chick, please feel better soon. xx

Hi Karen well thats good then - perhaps deep down your subconscious knows it's getting a bfp...?! x

Thanks Karen, I'm not feeling bad, I'm just feeling like I don't count in here anymore...
Your not out till the witch rears her ugly head sweetie... Good Luck... x :hugs:

don't feel like that Kim - I was logged on before but I am at work so can't always post back straightaway. I'm not even supposed to be on here lol. Most of the time people have logged off before they see others' posts and don't even know someone else has posted and also if they're members of numerous threads they could be responding to someone on there too x

I have a heck of a time keeping up with posts. but, i think i am getting better. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"