Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean about traveling. I want to meet DH family in India.. Its about 800+ for a ticket. For 5 of us..ouchies.

My family calls me rarely and they have free calling to me :cry:

He is a machine, but he always passes out after for like 15 mins.

I am def wetter yesterday and today.. so I would think somewhere around here was O.:wacko:

I am actually sick of studying!

Yes..and for 3 of us.

It was all pretty rushed though. We found out DH's sister had breast cancer..2 weeks later we were selling all of our stuff and buying flights. It was crazy...but all worked out in the end.

Oh wow. Is she okay now?

Yah I want to meet DH family bad. Probably when I am welll hopefully preggo.

Yeah, she has had her chemo and 1 breast removed..so she is considered cancer-free right now. She is starting radiation soon...which is something I've kinda been worried about. Doesn't seem like I should be around her while TTC..but I feel bad even asking that..as if she's poisonous or something. Not sure how to approach it or who to even ask!

Search on the internets lol. I would be nervous too. Heck I am now nervous to eat out due to getting allergy attack while out!

I think thats why I had lost the pregnancy.

So I am over cautious now.

Yeah..I'm scared of everything too and not even pregnant yet!

Well tiredness just hit me like a brick wall, so I'm gonna go lay down.

Will talk soon! xoxox :hugs:

Good Evening. I'm TTC and loved the name of your Thread name would you mind if I joined?

Come on in:) Aislinn

Hi Jo, I will be back on later (after dinner and bed for Saben)... Anything from the doc yet.

I've been TTC for the last year with 2 miscarriage. I've never tried a room like this but I would love some advice and support.

yes. Just talking about it makes me very sad... I was 6months prego with my last.
I'm sorry for your loss

Hey welcome.
It has taken meover an hour to catch up as I am at work. We need to save to comeover andsee friends in minasota.
Well done wantabean.
How are we all I amexhausted with 18 hours asleep out of 24ahhhh

yes. Just talking about it makes me very sad... I was 6months prego with my last.
I'm sorry for your loss

Oh my I am so sorry:hugs:

I just found out I was preggo.

When did you lose the baby?

there is a ttc after a loss section I go to often on this board too:)

Hey welcome.
It has taken meover an hour to catch up as I am at work. We need to save to comeover andsee friends in minasota.
Well done wantabean.
How are we all I amexhausted with 18 hours asleep out of 24ahhhh

wow. we chat alot.
18 hrs of sleep? God I want that:)

How much is that gonna cost per ticket jo?

Lost him 2 months ago. and my first was very early on like a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"