Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost him 2 months ago. and my first was very early on like a few weeks.

I know there are no words to help, but just know in this group we help each other through the good and bad and we will be here.. :hugs:

Are you taking any medications?

Well I have ADD take meds for that... But not when I'm prego.. should I stop? my doc didn't seem to worry about that.

And why are you in a bitchy mood you seem so nice?

Oh I have been bitchy for a few days.. because seems since I lost the baby I havent ovulated.. and the last cycle I had was 64 days.

What is the medication?

I totally understand!!!! But i'm hopeful. I think..

Its's Concerta. why are you a doc?

I am hopeful. We are ttc for one year and thats it. We are blessed with kids from our previous marriages although we want a child together.

No I am not a doc, but my hubby is knowledgeable in natural medicines he has helped heal me.

Chatterboxes.
I would never survive tonight if I didn't sleep that long. goodnes knowshow Iwill cope with a baby.
I was having a day dream of haveing 4 kids and a bump and themalleatting at the table. And other parents asking how I got them to eat veg. very odd

Wow Jo you must be working hard! I lost alot of sleep with my son. But now knowing my son had an unknown medical issue.

Maybe your daydream will be reality.

My son eats his veggies with ketchup:)

Yes we like to chatter! lol

I have many illnesses.. like fibro, asthma, gerd.. he got rid of like 3 of them by helping me.

wow nice he is that knowledgeable. Glad you are better.. Must be hard though

I am waiting for bloods back to say if I have hypothyroidism Aislinn, I am about to go and wotch TV for 5 hours unless my patients need me. It's a tough job but someone has to do it.
it is 00.45here so I can be excussed for my funny hours.
1 pund down on the ticker yay!!!

Awesome on your first loss of weight Jo.

Wow those are crazy hours.

Yes it is nice. and it is tough. I havent worked in two years.

I could do with not working I was deffinatly not working in my dreamwe were making faces out of salad and they had a friend over that joinedin the face making and eatting

Maybe you wont have to work. Sometimes it costs way to much for daycare!

I am lucky. He actually drove 1.5 hrs to meet me at my friends where I was living when I was homeless ..

He is a sweety but I am still not touching seaweed.My OH suggested ssomething similer I think he googled Hyperthyroidism which is the opposit something todo with Iodine.
Right best go make my pop corn thenrelocate to the sofa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"