Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im tryin lol, its hard, im sure ill feel shit wen she properly lands in the mornin!!
just been 2 look at a gym down the rd with my frend emma, im gonna join 2mro i think. i need somethin else 2 keep my mind busy instead of ttc. i was gonna temp etc but think im just gonna give up all the effort and see what happens.

Yay for short cycles boo for witch

Happy birthday di

hey everyone. I'm so excited bout corrie! Gotta watch Britain got talent now! Oh the excitement!!

Still not temped. So excited bout weekend! Bring on the booze!

lol ther not short cd 38 hahaha i wish it was 10 less!
is corrie on agen?? xxxxxx

I liked temping just to be able to confirm that my body was in fact ovulating. Temping can't predict when you ovulate, it can only confirm it. I never used opks or anything else. I just charted because it was reassuring at least. Plus, since my cycles had been strange, I figured it was good to have the charts to show my doctor if it weren't to happen for me.

Hey all.
Jeezy Mcwheezy how do you look on the bright side of cramps? Thought Iwould pass out earlier.I seem tofilla tampon every 2 hours I am a freak.

Callie, I am seeing a new acupuncturist tomorrow. No docs seem to want to help. My hope is slowly getting lost. Her and I talked. We think I am not releasing eggs. I also have some other things going on now and might have to go to the ER if it keeps up.

Wow almost 13 weeks. congrats.

Sorry I cant be on here much anymore not really ttc.

i have just bort a spell and bracelet off mia i hope it helps me concieve my baby xxxxxxxxxxx

she is being far from Kind Shan last cycle was a breeze in comparrison

:hugs: I would take some pain meds if you can.

Send her my way I will take her.

Gem what spell did you get?

https: //img109.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/06/01/228977b86b2e48a94b01b882888bac8d.gif

e r gem!!! take the space from between : // thats the ttc spellbound babies sig xxxxxx

the 6.99 one!! of ebay and 4.99 bracelet rose quartz!!
i sent a small msg wen i paid, but ive not checked yet, i only did it 10mins ago and presumin she wont have done it yet!! im ded excited!! its gonna bring me some luck. tell me about urs hun, cos im not sure whats gona hapen or if i need to email mia properly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I should do but have been trying to avoid it. Must have :sex: every day this month I will not go through this again

hiya jo!! hiya shan i got the fertility spell from mia angel xxxxxxxxxxx

i got the same as u!!!the fertility and fulll protection spell and rose quartz braclet blessd with the fetility spell.wel i gota msg str8 away saying what i had to msg her then she messaged me about 15 minutes later saying but I will certainly do all I can to help you fall pregnant with your magical baby....and then sed when she would cast and what she wud do after she cast the spel ect.xxxxxxxxxxxx i had to msg her my name brads name both our D.O.B's and and relevant info about us xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"