Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo did she email u on ur email / hotmail or ebay account??

ebay account chick, i messaged her today but havent heard ntn frm her yet and am tlkn like 8 hrs ago xxxxxxx

ah okay, thanks babe xxx its says ive paid mia angel, hope its mia angel n not the wrong one!!! hahahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mia-angel/guestbook?_p51_page=19 xxx

yay got it from theR!!!! so did u say she had cast ur spell the other day wen u had that warm feelin over ur moo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loren Mia look's totally daft in that picture, smaller than I thought

yay got it from theR!!!! so did u say she had cast ur spell the other day wen u had that warm feelin over ur moo xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over the wkend i had burny ear and a warm sensation like across my womb part was mad xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey loren hope u werent offended i sed mia looked like a dumbo, i just meant she had a daft puzzled look on her face :flower:

thanks callie x gem! So excited u got a spell too! Yay magic babies coming our way, and the pinky cm cud be implantation so ur nt out yet! Jo, ur af is more painful cos its proper and u ovd! Yay! X

oooooh no dnt b silly di haha i red bk before and forgot to quote n write back to u sorrry!!!neva mind dumbo and daft shes a fukn dunse haha neva met a dog like her!!!xxxxxxxxxx love uuuuu xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I love this feeling. Totally reminds me why I had the injection now.

hahahaha jo! No, the injection is eeevil! Am fine thanks me wee mojo! Loren, aw am glad, didnt think u wher that sensitive but u normally have such an amazing talent 4 remembering wot every1 has sed and responding so was like "oh no, maybe iv went touchd a nerve, its her baby afta al eek" lol. Shes a dunce, but an eva so cute 1 x lv u 2 x

loren, remember i was telling you i got a 99p spell? Well, it was arrangd to cast it 2nite at 8pm, she said it would be gd cos its my bday. Well she emailed me yestrday askin when i wantd spell done. I said tuesday as planned, she said she nt available til thursday. I told her she agree to do it 2dy cos my bday and al that, and i said u said u would send me my chants i need to do b4 bed etc. She remembered and apologised saying she got me mixd up with another woman etc. She felt so bad she offerd me refund and another free spell etc. I said no thanx we al make mistakes etc, so the spell was done 8pm tonite. She emailed to let me knw its done and to do as she said and everything will be ok. So, *yawn* i emaild her back and told her she didnt send my instructions? She said she sent them to my ebay msgs so i checked and nothing! I emaild to let her knw and she hasnt replied. My chants are meant to be done b4 bed and when i wake up then she closes the spell at 1pm! Now im *scared* to say peed off lol but even tho i thought she seems really nice im so annoyd shes not just going along with simple process. Take payment, cast spell, send instructions! Just glad mia is doing my casting 2mro! X

wheres every1 gone? Ahha, maybe u al think am crazy and i probably am, but, maybe the curse is trying to prevent my getin my spell complete? Ok where are the men in white coats? :rofl:

hahahaha jo! No, the injection is eeevil! Am fine thanks me wee mojo! Loren, aw am glad, didnt think u wher that sensitive but u normally have such an amazing talent 4 remembering wot every1 has sed and responding so was like "oh no, maybe iv went touchd a nerve, its her baby afta al eek" lol. Shes a dunce, but an eva so cute 1 x lv u 2 x

haha i had a nap and didnt wake up til 10ish an wena came on here i red bk bt ws stil alf asleep sorry!!!haha.yer she is a cute dunse but needs t frign listen silly shit is always getn in truble 4 the silliest things eva!!she listens and wen u turn ur back shes doing it again!!!!xxxxxxxxx

loren, remember i was telling you i got a 99p spell? Well, it was arrangd to cast it 2nite at 8pm, she said it would be gd cos its my bday. Well she emailed me yestrday askin when i wantd spell done. I said tuesday as planned, she said she nt available til thursday. I told her she agree to do it 2dy cos my bday and al that, and i said u said u would send me my chants i need to do b4 bed etc. She remembered and apologised saying she got me mixd up with another woman etc. She felt so bad she offerd me refund and another free spell etc. I said no thanx we al make mistakes etc, so the spell was done 8pm tonite. She emailed to let me knw its done and to do as she said and everything will be ok. So, *yawn* i emaild her back and told her she didnt send my instructions? She said she sent them to my ebay msgs so i checked and nothing! I emaild to let her knw and she hasnt replied. My chants are meant to be done b4 bed and when i wake up then she closes the spell at 1pm! Now im *scared* to say peed off lol but even tho i thought she seems really nice im so annoyd shes not just going along with simple process. Take payment, cast spell, send instructions! Just glad mia is doing my casting 2mro! X

bloody hel that dusnt giv much hope does it!!!wtf!!!yerrr gd job u gt the mia 1!!!!!hasnt she been intouch stil??????wel am a tad scared i hope i wake tomorrow to my braclet and spell because i messaged her today just to say "just looking for a little update, can i ask what exact nite and time u cast my spell please", and nothing all day :S arghhhh i just hope i wake up to them tmra!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol, Diane happy birthday darling. I know I am cursed so I know how you feel...

I got a hold of mia and will be getting a spell this weekend.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"