Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi shany :wave: did u get ur spell done? Did u n senthil do your part? :hugs:

mia is doing the casting tomorrow night. It will get done on the next full moon too. Which spell did u buy shan? Did u get a bracelet? What did mia say to u? X

i got a coven casting which means there wil be 12 of them doing the spell so hoping its powerful and removes any black magic x

A friend of mines mumsa wican, she wears such funky clothes

wen did mia get bk to u shan???? ano i have a friend whos a wican (male wican) and he wears wierd clothers and got wierd hair!!xxxxxxxx

https: //img109.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2010/06/01/228977b86b2e48a94b01b882888bac8d.gif

e r shan!!! take the space from between : // thats the ttc spellbound babies sig xxxxxx

celine dions preggo!!!!! WITH TWINS!!!! grrr lol xxxx

congrats celine bloody dion! :growlmad: hahaha, hmmm? A lil bit of the green eyed monster? Hahaha x

a little bit!!!a frign lot haha.wel i dnt no y but am burnen up and goin freezn very tired and feel ill!!!i best wake up ok!!!cnt cope with a bug al cry!!!!arghhh am maken matters worse at the min from panicn haha :( spk tmra ni nite ladies love u allllllll xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmm I saw a fertility spell and full casting...

I think I have gastritis.... hurts badly

are you puking and have the runs?have you eatten anything funny or off?

nope. burning in my belly button espohagus and stomach. bloating fullness and pain.

fxd for u shan! X ano jo, she is even older than me :rofl: aww loren, hope ur ok babe big hugs x x x x x x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"