Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow gema! I thinks ur up da duff! Woopiwoopiwooda! Fxd 4 u 2 kim! When ya gona test? Hw exciting! Loren! I read u put coins in the loft too! I hope not cos i dont haven't got 1! Eek! Wow that bgt harry hill is amazing! X

haha i really mite not be thou just feel diff and wiv tha pink cm last nite!! ive only got 2 superdrug and need 2 save muny so im just gona test in the mornin, wish i cud test now!! but im not sure it would show! maybe my cats wer rite hehehe xxxxxxx

wow gema! I thinks ur up da duff! Woopiwoopiwooda! Fxd 4 u 2 kim! When ya gona test? Hw exciting! Loren! I read u put coins in the loft too! I hope not cos i dont haven't got 1! Eek! Wow that bgt harry hill is amazing! X

me too!!!!!!!yerrr but if u tel her u havent got 1 if she sends u it saying loft she gives u other places like sum letters even say put the 6 silver coins unda ur bed or unda ur sters.she also says say the chant facen west, put the candle out with ur fingers eat oranges, but sum woman sed she didnt like oranges so she sed to drink orange insted but not from concentrate xxxxx haha ano he was funi wernt he!!!xxxxx

grr internet keeps going in and out

Gem go ahead and POAS and ill mail you some dollar store test lol not sure how long it would take to get them to you but go ahead and PEEE I have no patience

haha i really mite not be thou just feel diff and wiv tha pink cm last nite!! ive only got 2 superdrug and need 2 save muny so im just gona test in the mornin, wish i cud test now!! but im not sure it would show! maybe my cats wer rite hehehe xxxxxxx

shut it u!!!haha.u so r!!!! :D :D :D :D booooo moneys a bitch!!!!maybe u wont have to have the fertility spel cast just the protection 1!!!!! :D :D :D awwwww yer they must have been!!!!! clever little moggys!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

grr internet keeps going in and out

Gem go ahead and POAS and ill mail you some dollar store test lol not sure how long it would take to get them to you but go ahead and PEEE I have no patience

i'm with nicole on the no patience!!!!arghh i have like 4 10miu here!!!y cnt u liv near even if i did mail 2 to u wudnt get it til frign satday or stn xxxx haha anythin for a POAS fix xxxxx

Gem just go ahead lol me and Loren cant wait till tomorrow

Ugh gotta go dh is on his way home with a truck load of lumber seems he decided we need to replace our front porch I love that man but his spare of the moment projects are wearing on my nerves I think he has some weird kind of man NESTING thing going on lol

you ladies have a nice evening

Gem so hope this is it for you

oh and Diane if I dont make it back on I hope your spell goes great tonight

lol i wud but i dont think it wud show , u need to give hcg 2-4 days after implantation if thats wat it was!!

am with u agen ther nicole haha.awww god lv ur OH bless him haha.spk soon hun xxxxx

awwwww wel i hope ur happy with urself gem ur maken me go cold turkey haha and spesh nicole!!haha.i just need me spell and bracelet and conceive plus now haha.o yer uno wen i txt u sayn bout tha, wel i went to 2 chemists and boots non of them had it so OH has shocked me!!!hes going to the big boots tomorow to get it 4 me!!hahaha but hes sed hes fnen me and getn it and given the girl the fne on the counter and ive got say is it the ryt 1 dnt no y haha but he sed he feels ashamed but if it will help hes gna pik it up 4 me :) bless xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i hope u get 2 lines tmra chick!!!!!!

DI didnt ur spell get cast 40mins ago???oooooh excitingggg!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

haha so do i nicole! U have a gud nite babe! Hugs x loren how do u knw what direction that is wivout a bleedin compass! Lol x

think im 12dpo, fxd its jus not ready 2 show but i doubt it i aint tha lucky xxxxxx

am goin ebay ttc mad hahaha i'm actually considering buying...... https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fertile-Focu...t=UK_Health_HealthCare_RL&hash=item3effb2e03f

Thanks for the well wishes Loren & Gem Gem...

Gem Gem... Lookin good girly... FX'D your time is now :hugs:

think im 12dpo, fxd its jus not ready 2 show but i doubt it i aint tha lucky xxxxxx

dnt worry chick sumtyms ppl dnt show this erly plus its the evening!!!!chin up lvly!!!!!!its gna appen this is diff 4 u nw wer all in new cycles ur stil in 1!!!xxxxxx

haha so do i nicole! U have a gud nite babe! Hugs x loren how do u knw what direction that is wivout a bleedin compass! Lol x

hahaha ino!!!i asked OH how i wud work it out coz he walked in the kitchen i was standn ther goin " o god erm never eat shredded wheat, o no is it tha way or not" then repeatn the rhyme hhaha but i'm going by the fact i liv in the north of liverpool and lpool city centre is south liverpool so hopefully i get it right!!!xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"