Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loren i dont knw what time they are doing ma spell at 2nite, just waiting 4 burning ears or a frog to jump oot me nickas! Hahaha. It was the 1 last nite was suposd to get done at 8pm but she neva sent ma instructions! :growlmad:

ooohhh, hahahhaha i'd be quite frightend if a frog did jump out ur nickers haha.thats probs y it was 99p chick!!but stil u never no ur instructions cud get to u tonight.feel at ease tho because as i sed mias money she earns from her spells go to a charity of the disease her son has xxxxxxxx

runing the shop 4 choccy and crisp yum bbialb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ok loren, get me some rolos plz haha. She sed she wil do it again on friday and send me instructions b4 hand, but mite just tel her to cancel. She seems unproffesional, unless i have demons trying 2 stop it from getin done :rofl: and i noticed sum1 gave her neg feedback and said that the spell went wrong and theyd been confrontd by 3 demons! :shock: she also does penis enlargment spells :rofl: not sure bout her at all nw cos she also does revenge spells and thats nasty! Ooh hope she doesnt sense am slagin er off n do 1 on me! Eek x

sorry bfn gem! Ur bfp is in the post! Bloody royal mail! Theyre always late! :haha:

Just got spray tan! Considering how fair I am with red hair I'm so black! Hope it's better after tomorrow shower!!!!!!!!!!

Have read to catch up too busy sorry girls xx will speaksoon xxxx

Gem. You sound pregnant! I would say test in 2 more days. The hcg isnt built up enough

Diane. does she do black magic or white magic? I would cancel her demons sound scary.

Loren, Hi there! I am trying to keep up with you all. but I am mush in the brain lol

Just did acupuncture and fell asleep:shock:

hiya shan, howa u hun ?? u poor babe, uve had a ruf time with it lately :hug:

i might just test saturday! its a long wait but she may appear in the mean while. i really hope i am, why wud i hav that pinky cm yesterday and never again?? maybe af is comin...i dont kno any other reason than that or implantation. i just feel like my body is late at everythin as in oving, waiting 4 hcg etc, waitin 4 af, always has been....so i do think it wud show 4 me around the 15/16dpo if i was pg.

yepppp di lol i think u need to cancel lol. can u do tha?? ummmm nasty spells rnt good chick!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just got spray tan! Considering how fair I am with red hair I'm so black! Hope it's better after tomorrow shower!!!!!!!!!!

Have read to catch up too busy sorry girls xx will speaksoon xxxx

ooooo gettin xcited now 4 wknd away rach, hav fun babe luv ya xxxxxxx

if its implantation it could take a few days for hcg to build up. Saturday would be good.:)

Im doing okay. After much conclusion I believe I was pregnant in May. So Just trying to deal with my body. ugh!

rach, never had a spray tan. I bet it looks good in a bathing suit..

Okay bbl gotta go grill out the steak.

Jeez you girls talk a lot! I can never stay up lol. by the time I log on here, I'm so exhausted, I only last a little while. :haha:

I see Gem is waiting for hcg to build up !!! :D :happydance:

hi brandy xx

ye waitin on hcg or af !! howa u hunny??

does anyone know if my pink cm / discharge cudda been anythin else?? xxxxx

gem, i have to say either af or ib! Or if u have finger nails like cats claws! :haha: fxd ib! X shan, she says she dnt do black magic but witches are meant to follow the 'harm none' rule, but a revenge spell isnt nice is it? X

I had pink discharge after BD right before my bfp.. Fx'd for you chick!!!

I'm doing alright. Been another busy day with painters and such. So sick of "renovations"...never again, I say.

Evening girls Not had the chance to catch up yet
Can someone sumperise for me?

Wish I could, but I'm pretty lost too!

Gem had a possible IB though..I know that much. :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members