Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im jus waitin 2 c wat hapens jo lol. i really hope it was implantation but im not gonna get my hopes up 2 much xxxxx

I hope so I won't get anything in June with these cycles I will have to wait until july

Ugh Im trying to correspond with my step mom over IM on the issue of selling my Jeep for me while I'm here in SA. Not a fun convo..so stressful!!

Hey there Jo. Hope the cramps have eased up and that you are feeling better honey.:flower:
Gem, fingers crossed for you. You are correct that we are always waiting for something. Waiting to O...2ww...etc. It's all kind of frustrating isn't it?
Hey there Callie! How close are you to having all the renovations done?
Di, I don't know about this spell business. I'm getting scared just thinking about it.:wacko:

NIght Brandy.
Well I have atwingy belly button sono idea what that is but otherwise hunky doory except for my insides falling out.
How are you?

Doing pretty well girl. Just not sleeping worth a crap which is kicking my butt when it comes to work, but you of all people know how that goes. Also sitting here thinking we need to go grocery shopping but I just can't get motivated to do it. We have no food in our house so, it's starve or shop. LOL

ummm ben and jerrys half baked ummmmmmmm
awww im so mean sori kel lolxxxxxx

Oh I love the Cherry Garcia! Sooooo good! Considering I am growing every day I really need to stay away from anything that taste good.

I hope you have a good night Jo. I admire you for being able to do nights. I did them a lot when I was younger but I think I would fall out if I tried it now. Of course I use to work a lot of extra shifts and overtime in my younger days too. Now I am old and lazy and only do my basic schedule. Being old sucks, just ask Di she knows now. Hahahaha!

helo me wee mojo! Lol kel, the unknown can be a pretty scary thing, but, if itll get me a bfp i will give anything a shot! Lol. My credibility has probs gone way down after al u ladies reading about it and thinking its straight jacket time 4 our Diane lol but u neva knw it mite just work and u wil all be converts lol. Sori ur tired kel, am sure u wil get even less sleep when cade comes along so enjoy it while u can lol x

Di, I don't think you are anywhere near straight jacket time honey. I know how it is to want a baby so desperately. So you do whatever it takes! You are correct about the no sleep for sure. Although at least with Cade my DH can take some of those night calls and feedings. If only I could get him to make a few of these night time pee trips for me now I would have it made. ROFL.

I was going to only do my standard shifts but Have already booked extras lol

kellie :rofl: funny girl! But you will always be older than me no matter how old i get so i will take comfort from that :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"