Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Di, that's what my DH says. He's 33 and always says no matter how old he gets he will still be younger than me. Ass.
Jo, it never fails when I volunteer to do extra visits I end up regretting it by the time it rolls around.

Lol. I get paid well at the moment and I choosemy days off as of Monday I won't be quite so lucky

Di, that's what my DH says. He's 33 and always says no matter how old he gets he will still be younger than me. Ass.
Jo, it never fails when I volunteer to do extra visits I end up regretting it by the time it rolls around.

LOL..this is where you tell him that it is really even since his life expectancy is shorter. :)

nite everyone im goin 2 bed really tired and feelin bit crampy :( hope shes not here wen i wake up xxxxxxxxxx

[/QUOTE]

LOL..this is where you tell him that it is really even since his life expectancy is shorter. :)[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

i'm backkkkkkk i was watchn a film bt gt bord!!haha rolos di eeeeeeeee vile!!!!and thats scary about tha witchy woman!!but everything will b ok :) wats her name on ebay?i've just orderd food haha i am such a fatty ah wel!!!!quick question while i think am not OVing can we use these sex flavoured lube things?? now u all no what i'm going to be upto sumtym b4 CD13 hahaha xxxxx

hey jo
hey kel
hi lesley
nite brandy
ni nite gem
hi any1 else ive forgotn sorrryyy!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL..this is where you tell him that it is really even since his life expectancy is shorter. :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha xxx

hey jo, didnt wana contaminate my thermometer sticking it in a bleeding orifice :haha: heya loren, her name was maria sumthin, search for powerful fertility spell and u wil find her, it wil hav 99p beside it. U can read her feedback and see otha items. She even does a breast enlargement spell :rofl: gem, get a good sleep babe! Am prayin that af stays away! X

al ava peak now!!awww yer u'll b ok gem!!!!gd luck huni txt me wen ur up, infact ur probs gon so al txt u ni nite lv uuu xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MAtt keepsjoking that I am 30 he is 27 and calls himself a teenager

lol flavoured lubegodknows what you are up to never used the stuff. Oh yes i have lolthat tingly stuffI hated it

hahahaha nooooo brad ordered these lubes!!! watermelon, bubblegum, passion fruit, pina coloda and cherry haha xxxxx

its sex flavoured jo hahaha. Ooh that tingly stuff should be illegal, i thought my muff was on fire! X

hahahaha loren! Is he hinting for anything specific by any chance? Tel him u dnt like fruit and meat in ur gob at the same time! :rofl:

hahahaha loren! Is he hinting for anything specific by any chance? Tel him u dnt like fruit and meat in ur gob at the same time! :rofl:

:rofl:

ino exactly what he wants its because i came home veryyyyy drunk on satday with a sachet of sex on the beach lube so on sunday he ordered them coz that was the only way i wud do it hahahahaha, he always says what happend to u, u use to lv it n i just stand ther n stare n go "u happend yuk" xxxxx

Oh I wish you all could see my lo right now he is dancing to our newest favorite song Trains Soul Sister and singing lol all he can say is so SISTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"