Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha loren. Dont they knw we only pretend to like it by oohing and ahhhing so it finishes quicker :rofl: the longer we are with them we dont bother tryin to get it dun kwik! We just dont do it at all! Unless we want sumthin or its their birthday! Hahahaha x

lol I have the feeling its gonna be a brudder as he calls it we will know for sure in 14 days im in a 2ww

hahaha loren. Dont they knw we only pretend to like it by oohing and ahhhing so it finishes quicker :rofl: the longer we are with them we dont bother tryin to get it dun kwik! We just dont do it at all! Unless we want sumthin or its their birthday! Hahahaha x

hahahahahahahahaha tel me about it!!!! he gave me an ultimatum......... he gives me sex wen i want it to make a baby basically aslong as i use them lubes on him wen i'm not OVing and wen and IF i get AF hahaha we'll c i've alredy told him to go and whistle tonyt!!!ive told him for xmas am getting his spine tampered with and 2 of his ribs removed so he can do it himself!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahaha 2ww.did u find out what u wer having with ur LO???awwwww haha bless him!!!!! and i love that song to nicole!!!!xxxx

theres a programme coming on bbc four called 'Who Killed the Honey Bee' :cry:

yeah we did Loren but I knew from the minute I found out it was a little boy hes running around flapping his arms up and down yelling SO SISTA Loren tell your oh that those lubes can cause an infection and make his little mister swell up really bad and ooze puss lmao it worked with my dh I cant stand the taste of any of it so I just use chocolate syrup or whipp cream if Im gonna add something to it by gosh its gonna be soemthing I like lol

hahahaha loren! Ur gona do a 'Prince' on him? Haha. 2ww nicole! Lol. Its a girl! Am 50percent sure :rofl:

yeah we did Loren but I knew from the minute I found out it was a little boy hes running around flapping his arms up and down yelling SO SISTA Loren tell your oh that those lubes can cause an infection and make his little mister swell up really bad and ooze puss lmao it worked with my dh I cant stand the taste of any of it so I just use chocolate syrup or whipp cream if Im gonna add something to it by gosh its gonna be soemthing I like lol

ooooooh i'm gna stay team yellow, b a nice surprise.but i wil regret it ino haha inpatient!!!hahaha awwww so cute!!!!!hahahahahaha o god :| am gna google them now actually hahaha, i need his winky obviously and i dnt wanit swelly n pussy!!!haha.i didnt think of usen food t b onest gd call nicole!!!haha thanx hun xx

lol trust me food is alot better then the other nasty stuff that pina colada is just foul

nicole dya stil think it wil do that if its water based lube gel???xxx

o god am stayn away frm tha 1!!!! i like the body moisterisor of coconuty stuff but not tastey stuff its disgustn!!!xxx

lol I doubt it would Loren but just what I told dh he says the syrup is sticky well so is that stuff and the syrup taste alot better I even warm it up for him in the microwave lol and it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth and a nasty coating on your teeth

I will not put my mouth that close to his butt!!!!! LOL % minutes that yalot then service me properly sir.Your going toblow your loadany way and I have to goon top. Grosss nothing messy I have to lie in it afterwards

My partners always seem to have enjoyed the flavours too. When I wear the Juicy Lube, I have a much higher success rate in getting the amount of foreplay I want, and they seem to enjoy giving me oral pleasure a lot more, as I do myself.

I particularly enjoy using this when giving oral sex – it disguises the salty tang of semen, meaning I’m likely to keep going for longer without getting queasy from the taste of pre-cum.

found that on sum review of it hahahaha dont hold back ther love :| xxx

I will not put my mouth that close to his butt!!!!! LOL % minutes that yalot then service me properly sir.Your going toblow your loadany way and I have to goon top. Grosss nothing messy I have to lie in it afterwards

:rofl: hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahahaha xxx his bum wtf hahahahahahahah xxx dnt ge me wrong am no stranger but thats back when i actually lyked him enuff to do tha hahahaha xxxxx

nicole! Those have far too many calories! You naughty little minx! Hahahaha. The images i now have in my mind! Am 2 scared to 'add something to it' incase he adds a little something salty to the mix and im too busy trying to swallow something else! He has learned thats a big no no! But his 'just cudnt stop myself there' bullshit never happened again after i regurgitated my breakfast all ova his belly n ballz hahahaha that taught him! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"