Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masturbation with this lubricant is easy. I just smooth a tiny amount onto my areas, a tiny amount onto either my fingers or my vibrator, and I'm buzzing off on my way to an orgasm.

This lubricant makes penetration - with or without foreplay, easier, and smooth. The only slight downside here is that the reduced friction, while making sex more comfortable, can tend to stop the friction getting to the clitoris, which is something I enjoy. Usually now, I just apply the lube to my boyfriend penis, and not to myself, to avoid reducing the friction too much.

hahahah this girl is not shy is she :| fuknel its only lube hahaha xxx

omg LMAO Jo and Loren you almost made me pee on myself

Ok this is a weird question but do any of you ladies pregnant or not have hair on your belly Ive just noticed mine is covered thank god its not dark but like I told Shan if it gets any worse people will be wanting to stop and pet me

nicole! Those have far too many calories! You naughty little minx! Hahahaha. The images i now have in my mind! Am 2 scared to 'add something to it' incase he adds a little something salty to the mix and im too busy trying to swallow something else! He has learned thats a big no no! But his 'just cudnt stop myself there' bullshit never happened again after i regurgitated my breakfast all ova his belly n ballz hahahaha that taught him! :rofl:

i agree on the calories but they sound eva so tasty!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha eeeeeeeeee hahahahahahhahaha that proper amused me that!!!! :rofl: thats anuva fing i use to do religously but now :| o no thank u very much!!!i no wen brads about to go pop, stil after 2 yrs hes stil a 2 pump squirt!!!! :mad: so i get out the way b4 hand!!xxxxx just red that that girl who ive put on here wa she sed about it wel she says she even has the caramel 1 on ice cream wen no1s around :| wudnt go tha far lv wtf hahahah xxxxx

omg LMAO Jo and Loren you almost made me pee on myself

Ok this is a weird question but do any of you ladies pregnant or not have hair on your belly Ive just noticed mine is covered thank god its not dark but like I told Shan if it gets any worse people will be wanting to stop and pet me

hahahahahahahahah stop and pet u hahahahaha. i dooo!!!!!like a ladder!mines dark but its ntn to write home about haha, i just wax it, bt if it was blonde it wouldnt bother me.xxxx

lol
I come from afamily of hairy woman, yup I have fuz everywhere

well this is new for me and when I say its all over my tummy it is I noticed it when dh raised my shirt up and started singing the Jello song and ive started to get the dark line down the center not worried about that had it before but the hair thing has be puzzled lol

haha loren. I thought u where writing that review there and thought "geeze whats happend to our loren, shes gone all polite on us!" haha

lol
I come from afamily of hairy woman, yup I have fuz everywhere

am with u ther jo!!!!but only my mum has got hair wer no other woman has!!!and i inherited it!!!non of the other 2 did tho :mad: i get fuzz balls everywer!!! so glad i studied beauty therapy after leaving skool haha i wax everywer!!!xxxx

haha loren. I thought u where writing that review there and thought "geeze whats happend to our loren, shes gone all polite on us!" haha

hahahahahahahaha o i yer!!!!! diane i am pure and utter filth my darling!!! i just dont write everything i mean on the net unless needed hahahah.whats your second name chick? random question i no haha xxxx

lol waxing is far to painfull I do shave the hair off the top of my toes though

hahahahaha i do that, its not that painful wen ur use to it, BUT word of warning u girls ever fancy a wax DO NOT GET WAXED just before, during or just after AF o my fukn god painful is not the word!!!!xxxxxxx

Lmao I just shave that area to but my belly is starting to get in the way so told dh he is gonna have to take over the gardening for a bit

omg nicole! U shave ur toes? Hahaha. I do shave me belly button, it used to have a little bit a blonde invisible fluff, bad mistake shaving! It now has monsterous black pubes growing out it! :rofl: i will text u my name loren! Dnt want any stalkers lol x

hahahaha i dont just mean ur lady garden ur nt aloud that dun wen AF is ther haha i mean anywer with ur hormones bein so high around that tym it hurts like fuk!!ooof.hahahahaha take over the gardening hahhahaa xxxxx

omg nicole! U shave ur toes? Hahaha. I do shave me belly button, it used to have a little bit a blonde invisible fluff, bad mistake shaving! It now has monsterous black pubes growing out it! :rofl: i will text u my name loren! Dnt want any stalkers lol x

hahahahahahahahahahaha ditto , okey doke hun xxxxxxx

hahaha gardening nicole! Hahaha. Hmm so who lowered the tone round ere? Loza by any chance? Haha x luv it x

o and :| i want this vibrator seens tho wer bein a tad rude or wer anyway haha, its called the thruster deluxe!!!!hahaha amzing i had fondle with it on satday (nt in the proper way hahaha) but jesus it looked amazing xxxxx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoTbJBSfQe4

https://www.ask-joel.com/images/rampant rabbit thruster deluxe.jpg

hahahaha :blush: who meeee :O hahahaha ive lowered it even more now di hahahahahaha xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lmao I know what Loren is getting for Christmas wouldnt that be a present to open in front of the family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"