Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ino!!!!!and u wna no what now since ive moved out I CANT FIND IT!!!and my mum and dad r swering blind that they havnt seen it!!!!! vile just vile hahaha sex n things makes me sik the thort bt ther human go ahead just dnt like it wen wer use t hear them hahahaha arghhhhh traumatized but dnt bring ur eldest daughters toys into a "laughable" convo about them doing sex hahaha yuck!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Lord.

hahaha sorry lesley!!!! xx

No worries...I walked in on my parents kissing a few years ago. note they have been divorce for 34 years. Ick! u r never too old to be grossed out by parents

Aww I wish I could text you guys im gonna have dh check into overseas texting for me Im bakeing his baby its the least he could do lol

Night Loren

Oh my lesley that is one thing thats never happend to me and im so glad it didnt I doubt I could ever have sex again with out a pic of my parents running through my mind lol

lol well I can understand the itching my skin has been dry since the winter but growing fur on my tummy is a new thing

Oh I have no idea ill have to google it Ive never had it before but I sure hope its one of those things that goes away if not im gonna have to have Loren come wax my tummy lol

well criminal minds is on so im gonna go watch it for a bit

hope everyone has a goodnight

Night night, Nicole! DH is home from work and begging for attention and he is all into the Blackhawks game and won't be quiet about it...sooo I will see y'all later!

Damn everyone went. Yup I was working.
You lot are filthy. Diane I thought I knew your name have youbeen giving me false details?????????

hey jo! Haha, did i give u me 2nd name? I dont give false details, only to the police :rofl: haha. Hi shey. Urgh acid reflux! Hate the dam thing x

Hey, hey, girlies :) Wow..have you heard that this Joran Van Der Sloot has killed another girl?? I hope he rots in a Peruvian prison.

no but i saw the headlines on aol website. that's wrong he should get the death penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"