Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Shey! We are watching Nancy Grace right now (guilty pleasure) and she is up-in-arms

jordan vander who? A mad taxi driver went on rampage in uk today and shot 12 people dead then himself! Its a crazy world we live in! X

Di, I heard about that on the nightly news, but just caught the end so wasn't sure it was UK> That is terrible!!

Joran Van Der Sloot is the son of a prominent judge in Aruba who killed Natalee Holloway (a high school girl) from the US back about 4 or 5 years ago when she was on her high school spring break. The guy totally got off even though they had video of him confessing...all due to his daddy's connections. The dad is now dead btw.

So, apparently, there is an international manhunt for him right now as a 21 yr old Peruvian girl was just found dead in his hotel room in Peru. He was last seen with her a few hours before.

Di Joran Van Der Sloot was the guy that killed a girl from here in the states named Natalee Halloway years ago

i dont believe in the death penalty. 2 wrongs dont make a right :nope: am ok shey, hows u? Found a new man yet? Was looking at ur chart shey dont think u have ovd yet chick x

i thought i have but he just blew me off for tomorrow. yesterday he and i :sex: unprotected and we were suppose to again tomorrow but said no. :cry:

I reserve death penalty for a few. Charles Manson (who, btw, is costing taxpayers $52k a year to house), child-killers, and, possibly this Joran Van Der Sloot. I believe if they cannot ever be rehabilitated, then it is a both an adequate judgement as well as an adequate deterrant for such crimes. But, then again, I didn't always feel this way.

eek shey, just be careful babe theres alot of asses out there that get what they want then bugger off! :hug: i hope thats not the case! Be careful sweetheart with al these stds going about as well, only saying this cos i care and ur lovely lil boy needs his mama to be well :flower:

thank you Di and I will becareful if i sense that he's an ass i will leave him

i knw what you mean lesley, maybe if there is a million per cent proof of guilt and the crime is awful, then i cud be swayed but too many innocent people die in us prisons. And the legal justice system sucks x

good girl shey. Suss him out and use protection babe til u knw hes not an ass! U wana be sure u have a good daddy for ur future daughter :hugs:

ok girlies its 4am must go to bed. Have a gud nite girls luv u all. Sorry if it sounds like a lecture shey babe, i just cant help my mothering instinct lol x

I know Di and I appreciate it. have a nice night and sweet dreams

Night night di!! How do u stay up til 4a??lol. I get up for the day at 6a!

I'm up that late alot but then I sleep in the day. Am soo looking forward to the day shift now

damn the only time im up that early is if im goin on a road trip or if my DS wakes up and comes in my room.

haha lesley, well i dont get up til 1pm some days lol, lazy bitch that i am lol. Enjoying it while i can, wont be able to do that when im a mum lol. Goodnite jo, seems like weve hardly spoke 2day x

Nope. I'll speakto you tomorrow maybe but I'll be out in the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back