Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
night ladies im goin to bed! talk to ya'll tomorrow

Morning girls

How's everyone? It stormed here last night..was so cool!!!

Hi Brandy! Oooh I love thunderstorms!

Just downing my pint and a half of water before setting off for my scan! It's not worked it's way through yet so worried I won't have a full bladder but don't want to drink too much! Nothing worse than a scan with a bladder too full! x

hiya everyone,

ooooo hope it was brill ness!!! cant wait 2 c ur pic!!

no af again 4 me and bfn .....my body is playin tricks on me i know it!!! had enough now!

hows everyone today ?? xxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys!

Had my scan it was amazing! Bubs was moving round and waved at us he he!

Do you want to see piccies? xx

ive worked out that my body is playin tricks, i cant be pregnant as when me and oh BD just wouldnt be enuf 2 get a bfp. maybe i didnt ov and thats why ive not had af. im soooo confused. it must be another long cycle again like b4 :( xxxxxxxxxxx

don't think like that Gem! Me and Mark only bd 3 times and not once after CD15 either xx

awww ur pic is amazin ness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im soooo glad u got 2 see bubs!!! and he waved !!!!! CUTE!!!
OOOOO i said he lol

i just dont see an end 2 this cycle :( how funny i googled implantation and a thread by you came up from ages ago with someone calle deedee hahahaahaha xxxxxxxxx

Oooh really maybe it's a sign then Gem! I felt like you though before my bfp I thought there was no chance and I was convinced AF was coming xx

Pics aren't mega clear as the work scanner is broken so had to take them on my phone for now but yeah it was fabulous! He has long legs!! xx

Attachments

• 12 weeks.jpg
    12 weeks.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 12 weeks 2.jpg
    12 weeks 2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 5
awwwwwww ness!!!!told you gna b tall!!! the name little legs wen u sed wks ago haha jesus they r long!!so cutee!!!!!so glad bubs is ok chick!!!wats every1 sed??xxx

thank you Loren he he I know they're well long aren't they?! Everyone is really really happy for us which is lovely :D xxx

ur welcum chick, awwww he just looks perfect!!!definately goin to be tall!!legs eleven lol.awww bless, gdgdgdgdgd glad every is realy realy happy huni!!!xxxx

ive just red back, booooooo gem!!!dnt say tha, give it till monday then go the docs tel him ur ttc and ur on CD44 and no sign of AF c wat they can do 4 u chick!!!!xxxxxx :hugs:

hiya loren babe xxx

u okay?? been readin bak last nite sooooo funny!!! well ive jst rang the family plannin clinic in town, and gonna go there this afternoon, its drop in thing. wenever ive been the docs in the past ....my lady doc is never ther and the fella is gud but wen it comes to women and pg he goes....ummmm i doubt ur pg jus wait an c....well cudda told mself that hahahahaha. duno ....at the clinic nothin mite not get dun, but used to get m pill from ther years ago and they wer ded supportive!! ill tell them bout m dates, n lil bleed the other nite see what they think!!! tell me about ov as well and im not sure if im oving!!! i dont wana c af 4 9 months bt i wud happily c her now as long as it ment i cud start agen and least hav regular cycles!! well may not so smiley lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you Loren! You know looking at what I think is the nub I think it's a girl you know!xx

hiya loren babe xxx

u okay?? been readin bak last nite sooooo funny!!! well ive jst rang the family plannin clinic in town, and gonna go there this afternoon, its drop in thing. wenever ive been the docs in the past ....my lady doc is never ther and the fella is gud but wen it comes to women and pg he goes....ummmm i doubt ur pg jus wait an c....well cudda told mself that hahahahaha. duno ....at the clinic nothin mite not get dun, but used to get m pill from ther years ago and they wer ded supportive!! ill tell them bout m dates, n lil bleed the other nite see what they think!!! tell me about ov as well and im not sure if im oving!!! i dont wana c af 4 9 months bt i wud happily c her now as long as it ment i cud start agen and least hav regular cycles!! well may not so smiley lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yerrr am fine hun u?haha did u watch the thruster deluxe!!!fuk diamonds thats a womans best friend!!!gdgdgddgdgdgd.haha ano chick, but all that mony uve spent 4 next munf if AF does happen to rear her ugly head then atleast uve got a greater chance next month!!!so dnt b dwn huni!!!plus u cud have a shy beanie!!!!am stil w8n 4 this fukn spel!!! :mad: and am sweatn OH decided wen he woke up that hes sik ov me complainen about my weight so hes literally covered me in cling film and has just made me do all these curcuit things and then put a coat on me and stud me in the sun room with a pure orange and told me to jog on the spot so he got told to jog on am too hot and hes made me do too much haha.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

loren I'm getting hot and sweaty just reading that! lolxx

thank you Loren! You know looking at what I think is the nub I think it's a girl you know!xx

haha awwww uno wa thinking of u now and mark i can actually c use with a girl i dnt no y :S r u gna find out? and OMG ive just enlarged it properly and u can c her/his little ear!!!!awww how cute even the nose and lips haha amazin!!!xxxxxxxx

loren I'm getting hot and sweaty just reading that! lolxx

hahaha how dya think i feel am sitn on the couch now in me jarmys and cling film round me belly and thighs he let me take it off me arms!!how kind!xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"