Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wats the white bubble lukn thing abuv the baby on the 2nd pic ness??xxx

I know Loren it's amazing what you can see isnt it?

I think that's its knee it's just the way the US has picked it up. That second pic is more sort of tilted rather than profile but the US can pick up lots such as part of the umbilical cord so could be that too xx

I know Loren it's amazing what you can see isnt it?

I think that's its knee it's just the way the US has picked it up. That second pic is more sort of tilted rather than profile but the US can pick up lots such as part of the umbilical cord so could be that too xx

yerrrr i wud cry my ed off at 1 of them haha.so r u gna find out or did u answer me :S gta brain like a siv today.oooooooo rite, i ws thinkn :| speech bubble maybe haha "hello mum" lol bless xxxx

omg loren? U bein serious bout the cling film? U mad woman! U wont lose fat, just water u numpty! Or brad the numpty! Hahahaha. Awww nessie! Am so happy 4 u babe! Aw bubs is gona be wel loved! Xx gema darling, be strong. Fxd luv u chick x

Awesome Ness on the scans.

Hi girls. acupuncture kicked my ass yesterday.

He looks long. Saben did too and was pretty tall now hes a tiny goober!

Shey I am okay still having pregnancy symptoms :wacko: :cry:

How you feeling? Seeing BF today? Are you becoming a nympho like my dh? That man wears me out!

hey shey :hugs: babe. My jerkomometre is measuring the highest possible reading on that guy! How did u meet him chick? You deserve alot beta x

hahaha di ino, but i did actually like the feeling of getting a few toxins out haha i was sweatn badly from just sitting ther with it wrappd round me stumak and thighs haha.hes a tit he wants me to sweat!!and am not being funi i was doing sit ups and he startd laughing so i stoppd n he sed "i dnt no y but av gota bone on" hahahahaha wtf is rong with tha boy!!!xxxxx

Loren lol yeah we're gonna find out (is that what you asked? :haha:)

thank you Di, Shey, Shan!! Yeah he's got a fatty lil tummy Di he he! Shan, Mark and his sister have really long legs and are tall and slim so hoping he/she takes after them and not his short ass stumpy mummy lol!

How are you girlies doing this afternoon anyway? You coping in the heat Di?

So warm up here it's actually made me feel a bit light headed and crappy - just trying to drink some fluids but that makes me gip too lol

xx

hey loren! Give the dog a bone! :rofl: shey huni am sorry ur feeling bad. Nessie, aw ur not a wee stumpy ass lol ur gorjus x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"