Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oohhhhhh that makes sense haha, whats the green 1 mean on ur graph then di?xxx

ooohh wel u learn sumthin new everyday hahaha.ive got like 3 free days of the vip so its all new t me haha xxx ive emaild ya chick xx

Loren I would be 2 dpo right now. It would be amazing if we all got our bfp!

Did Gem get a spell too?

ooo gdgdgd, inooooo it wud be beyond amazing!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D yer gem got 1 too :D xxxxxxx

awesome. I hope she is doing ok.

Well I am gonna log off so I can eat and stuff bbl

BFN BFN BFN. Blech! Oh well. I have a doc appt this a.m. and a fertility doc appt on wednesday so crossing my fingers that they can offer me insight..

Going to the doc and then lunch and movies with the girls and oh...hope everyone has a fantastic day :)

Callie congrats on going to second tri! Isn't it a great feeling. You are well on your way girl. Glad the MS is starting to pass as well. Now if you're like me you'll be eating nonstop and growing a plump lil bump.
Di and Loren, I am so hoping your spells work for you. It would be about darn time. I told ya'll I need some excitment so it's way beyond time for some BFPs!
Lesley, hope you get some answers honey. Worse case tell em to give you some Clomid. I can attest to the fact it can work miracles.
Hey there Molly. Are you feeling better girlie? Hope AF is on her way out the door.

Yup I think she's gone. Having to deal with another pokernight 8 men in the house tonight 5 or 6 of them plus matt staying over oh yay and I have been asked to work tomorrow night. sniff my day off has dissapered

hiyaaaaaa my gorgeous girlies.....cud not keep away!!! love u all 2 much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank uuuuu so much 4 all the sweet msgs yesterday!!! i was really at my lowest yesterday , it was not good hahahaha. i can laff now, but i didnt stop cryin from the moment i got up til i went 2 bed!!! emotional freak!!! i pissed oh off so much, and was such a cow he went to the pub and stopd at his mates!!!! he came home this mornin and 2day he bort me a new top and some jeggins 2 cheer me up!!!!! hahhaha retail therapy works 4 me. was even ment to go his mum n dads 4 tea and i just did not wana see anyone!!!
soooooooo the witch is stilll NOT here!!!!! but im hopin 4 a good cycle next month.....and gonna temp so i kno wer am up2!!!! im gonna have the most HOTTTTT chart ever!!!! lol

how are all you wonderful ladies anyway???? i need 2 catch up wiv the gossip ???? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey gemmmm!!!!! :D :D :D :D made up uve popd in!!!! awwwww hes a ******* haha but such a sweetie today :) hahaha i apoligize if u take offence haha but thats wa i think of my OH!!haha.she'll come!!and first and last time eva al prayer 4 ur AF hahaha.i'm fineeee just bord and arguen with prick boy!!!u???erm no godd really lol i dont fink gta mind like a siv today!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Callie congrats on going to second tri! Isn't it a great feeling. You are well on your way girl. Glad the MS is starting to pass as well. Now if you're like me you'll be eating nonstop and growing a plump lil bump.
Di and Loren, I am so hoping your spells work for you. It would be about darn time. I told ya'll I need some excitment so it's way beyond time for some BFPs!
Lesley, hope you get some answers honey. Worse case tell em to give you some Clomid. I can attest to the fact it can work miracles.
Hey there Molly. Are you feeling better girlie? Hope AF is on her way out the door.

hahaha we'll try r best to giv u an excitment magical bfp and beanie lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4men in the garden discussing what constitutes a midget army how many and how tall a midget is. the great thinkers they are. lol way to hot.
Great to see you back Gem.
Temping is the way forward just don't have a job like mine

awww loren wats he dun?? yep they r all wankers wen they wana be !! he defo was last nite!! hahaha. just watchin bgt final 2nite wats every1 doin??? xxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"