Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loren, lol, i have them in swimming lessons two times a week for the next two weeks. Gymnastics every tuesday late afternoon. and a summer camp program/daycare in case i need it while I work on tuesday, wednesday, thursday...

think that's enough? today, a neighbor had them come over to her pool. they loved it.

hey Loren and Lesley! :wave: how you ladies doing?

shannon, i hear ya... you are in the same boat as me. is your son completing first or second grade?

ok so just chekd CP and jesus christ it ws rite ther wen i put the tip of my finger in!!!so not OVing atall yet haha so not BDing tonite xxx

Hey, hey, Shey! Nite Shan!

OK..I have to sign off for awhile...oh wants to take kids for a walk...

Loren, lol, i have them in swimming lessons two times a week for the next two weeks. Gymnastics every tuesday late afternoon. and a summer camp program/daycare in case i need it while I work on tuesday, wednesday, thursday...

think that's enough? today, a neighbor had them come over to her pool. they loved it.

awwwwwww that so makes me wna b a little girl agen!!!!fun filled summer!!!xxx

i'm fine thanx shey u??xx

oooh very nice spk soon lesley have a nice wlk xxx

do use like my picture on my avatar haha xxx i love it

haha Loren very funny avatar you got there

haha thanx shey!!

forgot to say, the police nocked today!!! now i live in a nice area!!! called Walton and aparently "youths" which i like to call cheeky little *******s have been going round of a nyt trying door handles to see if ther open!!!and u no what we woke up the other morning about 10am and the porch door was open!!!so sounds like ours had been tried!because we dont lock the porch and the post man dusnt cum til 12 and he just posts them through the porch anyway!!so ive locked the porch aswel tonight oooo they anger me!!!!xxxx on a lighter note iyaaa callie :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

awwwwwww that so makes me wna b a little girl agen!!!!fun filled summer!!!xxx

My girls have a lovely little existence LOL

:Hi; Loren!!! I have no chance of catching up with all the pages.
I think you should get it on tonight. Those spermies are strong suckers and can live up to a few days. Every other day from today until cd20 should cover it. Also, you could add in O day if you know exactly when that is.

hey callie! :wave: how are you and baby doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back