Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are good. I actually felt pretty good today. Hopefully 13 weeks is the key to my ms going away. I guess this officially makes me in the 2nd trimester today!!!:happydance:
How are you doing?

im ok! been feeling like crap past couple of days

hey ladies temoed this morning and it was 36.78 shine any light on what tha means hahaha xxx u all ok?xxxx

Loren I think that is high temp.

Callie congrats on 13 weeks. Would love to see a baby bump. Going to new acupuncturist. She said the other one misdaignosed me and seems new. she gave me herbs they should be here today. she is doing some non traditional points on my fingers and toes elbows and knees mostly..she said to balance my body. Saw her weds.

Good morning gals. I got so sick last night chills, my temp was weird and couldnt move. I slept almost 12 hours. I almost barfed. I was gagging so hard its the weirdest thing ever.

I think I might have ovd. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle

hey shan :hi: fxd u hav ovd. Congrats callie. 2nd tri :yipee: heya loren, individual temps mean nothing babe, its a pattern ur looking for! Have u been temping every day as promised? :kiss:

oooer shan, fxd u ovd........ooooooh thanx chick...memba i txt u lastnyt sayn brad had dropd it anit went unda the bed and i found it lastnyt afta him saying he neva touchd it!!!so its official temping and recoring in fertility frend as of today :D the weather boilen tho so that myt b y its high shan xxx just done the last part of my spell!!i feel mad haha, ded tingly and happy xxxxx

I just broke my chart up after the negative test lol. I was sick of having to see the positive test. So I am on like cd 14 now. kinda lol.

lol Loren I hope it works for all of us! Diane did you get the rest of your stuff?

good girl loren, temp everyday nw chick! Shan not got my stuff yet! Fxd its here 4 monday. Shan if ur temp continues to rise 4 2 days id say you have ovulated :thumbup: your chart looks nice and steady! X

haha shan...thanks huni :) i do to!!!got gd vibes and feelings from thi, uno wen i hold my charm shan i go all light headed like fuzzy its mad haha. happy 13weeks callie!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

i wil!!!i promise!!! scouts honour haha.its too bloody hot today!!!xxxx

I sure hope so. I broke it up from the pregnancy chart because it looked odd and ff would never show me if I ovd. It would be weird that I ovd the same day she cast the spell!

ooh shan if u did then wen u do the rest of the spell you'll be pregnant :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh shan, it sounds like its working 4 u babe! And its defo working on u loren. Its strange i had ewcm yesterday 2 and my 2 broken phones mysteriously startd working! Im convinced its the spells. I think were getin our bfps girls! :dance: :yipee: :bfp: :baby: :crib: :dust: how do i get a pet ticker loren? X

Yup I will be. I am still in shock how sick I was last night. chills, shakes, nausea, gagging and passed out I couldnt even stay awake. I am wondering if it was from the spell.

Well I had a dream at the begining of ttc June 16 was a big day for ttc so if I ovd I am testing that day. BTW my bbs hurt so bad right now. My nips especially.

yayyyyy me too!!!ive neva had this much PMA for us all ever!!!! :D :D :D :D it wud b fuking amazing (pardon the french haha) if we all tested at the end of the month and it was BFP!!!!!erm clik on my pet ticker and go from ther huni xxxxx

Woo Hoo Diane! Thats awesome. I think they are working too!... The pet ticker.. click on Lorens and it will take you to the place she got it.

Yup I will be. I am still in shock how sick I was last night. chills, shakes, nausea, gagging and passed out I couldnt even stay awake. I am wondering if it was from the spell.

Well I had a dream at the begining of ttc June 16 was a big day for ttc so if I ovd I am testing that day. BTW my bbs hurt so bad right now. My nips especially.

ooooooooh sounds amazing shan!!!!! awww how long past ov wud u b then hun? and how wierds this!!!since the spel was cast i feel sik and really tired of a nyt :| starts around the same time everynyt!!!! :| haha madness. what does the stats part of the chart mean coz its gota load of pink sqs init :S n i avnt put them ther they start on the chart at CD30-35 this month :S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"