Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
heyGirlshow are you? where are you?
intresting reading Gem

fine thanx hun u? ino its ded quiet in here these days!!!xx iyaaa di!!!xxxxx

Back from dinner.
Dinner with a 7 month pregnant lady fun but they know we want a bubyso are very nice

iya gemmi! Great reading gem! How wud i find gail on ebay? Does the j initial mean anything babe! If jenny is rite my bfp is end august start of september! So we will all be bump buddies! Hehe. Shan, my spell was 2 recite something and then sprinkle salt in each room x

hiyyaaa im so sorry not been on and had 2 go my mums b4 ded late 2 drop sum stuf off. had 2 take beanzy 2 tha vets cos hes not well. turns out hes yunger than we fort and sum dodgy woman sold im 2 us wen he was 5/6 weeks!!! hes okay now tho. then had 2 go the garage 2 get my car an its still broke! shitty day! so mum has 2 take me 2 work 2mro cos jays workin......i miss my car. not had time 2 do anythin.....still no af lol. love my gail readin, its really given me some hope! not even had time 2 read my spell yet lol. got a lil teddy charm loren an ive got it on a lil bracelet one of the kids made me in my class wiv blue and pink flower beads on...its lux cute!!! and got my rose quartz on 2!! hope u r all okay, sorry if i missed anythin, bt im knackered and gona go 2 bed will defo be on 2mro 4 a gooooood chat !!!! love ya all loadzzzzzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiyaaaaa di

well my grandad is called john, and hes my fave an i love him 2 pieces!!! bt soon as i saw j i fort of my oh - jay hahaha hes a james!!!! it was jus strange. like cos we r best mates hahahaa soul mates lol....she must have seen the connection!!! i love it!! and september is my birthday so it will be perfect and i can concieve while im off 4 6 weeks at summer!!! itsss so perfect!! im made up!!! and she sed il have 2 more babies!!! im feelin so happy rite now !!! it mite not be true bt its really lifted my hopes .....omgggg maybe its the spell workin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiyyaaa im so sorry not been on and had 2 go my mums b4 ded late 2 drop sum stuf off. had 2 take beanzy 2 tha vets cos hes not well. turns out hes yunger than we fort and sum dodgy woman sold im 2 us wen he was 5/6 weeks!!! hes okay now tho. then had 2 go the garage 2 get my car an its still broke! shitty day! so mum has 2 take me 2 work 2mro cos jays workin......i miss my car. not had time 2 do anythin.....still no af lol. love my gail readin, its really given me some hope! not even had time 2 read my spell yet lol. got a lil teddy charm loren an ive got it on a lil bracelet one of the kids made me in my class wiv blue and pink flower beads on...its lux cute!!! and got my rose quartz on 2!! hope u r all okay, sorry if i missed anythin, bt im knackered and gona go 2 bed will defo be on 2mro 4 a gooooood chat !!!! love ya all loadzzzzzz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

boooooo to the shit day huni bun :hugs: and wata fukn stupid moey grabn bitch tha woman is!!!that cud have seriously harmed beanz!!!!!h8 ppl like tha!!!!!!!yayyyy for the charm and bracelet huni, do the 1st half of ur spell now bbabe its just puting 6 silvercoins either unda ur sters or in the attic!!!!if u avnt gt either put them unda u mattress in the middle!!! dno y i just told u cz its in the letter haha :D :D :D :D yayyyyyy ni nite babe lv uuuuuuuu moocho xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know, we were einding our single mate up saying in 20 years he will be chatting up our kids female friends dirty boy

iya gemmi! Great reading gem! How wud i find gail on ebay? Does the j initial mean anything babe! If jenny is rite my bfp is end august start of september! So we will all be bump buddies! Hehe. Shan, my spell was 2 recite something and then sprinkle salt in each room x

erm put google her huni, and itl take u 2 her link!!!!yayyyyyyyyy 4 the bumpn buds!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D sooooooo effing exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DIANE!!!!! https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/psychic123uk/ ther u go haha xx

Molly must have been 5 weeks old when we got her she was kept away from her mum with her brothers and sisters. the tiny pen was horrible and had loads of poo init. I think my ex also kicked her down the stairs he got the vet bill and we left not long later. she was given special puppy milk and puppy food and cat toys. She's much better now if badly adjusted to other dogs

I know the poor bloke was attacked from all angles

Hi ladies! Just checking in on everyone. Hope all is well. I am still suffering miserable with this damn toothache. I now have my third appt on Thursday when hopefully something will get done. I am on my second antibiotic and pain pills so just haven't felt like posting much. Miss ya'll and been thinking bout ya'll.

hey Kel tooth problems seemed to be attached to pregnancy what a pain.

Girls any idea how old a baby can be to sit in a high chair?

thanks loren! Sorry ur feeling crap kel, toothache is work of the devil! I have every sympathy :hugs: for you. Hope ur beta soon. Ok loren i wil check her out x jo x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back