Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diane stay on longer than 5 mins lol.

Mia sent me my package.

Maybe I should put salt in every room for "aislinn"

Diane is about right. I put Saben in one and 5 months but I think every baby is different.

wa did ya get shan?

i dont really no sorry jo xx

My doc gave me a prescription for clomid. I may take it in the next month or so.

That is good Shan..did your doc give you provera to kick start your cycle?

Yes that too... I am on day 55 now. I dont know what is up with my body and the acupuncturist says I should no longer ttc until I have af. I said well I am getting provera. Dh doesnt want me to take it but it has been months ttc..

Pretty good actually. I have not been nauseous since friday.:happydance: I have, however, had a very bad headache all day. I think that there is some growing going on. I have not been very hungry the last two days. I need to start eating more.

I think that sometimes progesterone can be helpful. It might help your body "remember" what to do. I would recommend continuing with acupuncture though as it can help assist with the biomedical side of ttc.

Aww Callie hope things get better for you and baby!

Thanks Shey. I am just happy to not feel sick all day. I think that I am starting to get more energy too. My stomach is starting to show a bit as well. :happydance: I still need to figure out how to post pics.

I dislike headaches myself. If you put cumin, corrainder and fennel seeds into hot water for a tea then strain them out it helps..:) At least the nausea is better.. I get headaches when I need water.. Maybe you need way more...

So she has got me on 5 herbs.. Ill tell ya what they are.. I am nervous about clomid. But I am tired of ttc.

Latin Binomial -Pin Yin, Ba Zhen Tan
Biotae Oriantalis Semen-Bai Zi Ren
Dioscorea Batatis Rhizoma- Shan Yao
Taxiilli herba-Sang Jo Sheng
Cuscutae Semen- Tu Si Zi

I have no idea what it all means.. but 4 days of ov pains..

Those are all good herbs for helping to regulate the bodies overall function (yin and yang). It can help with sleep as well. It sounds like a nice formula for you.:thumbup:

awesome lol. I had no clue. She seems good. Send me the bump pic and ill upload

Callies bump.

The second one was April 13

:happydance:

Attachments

• Callies bump.jpg
    Callies bump.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 7
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
Hey there Callie. So glad to hear your sickness is getting better.You better get to eating cause if your doctor is anything like mine you will get a lecture if you're not gaining enough weight. LOL I don't know why some people think you have to gain a ton to have a baby but....oh well. Your bump is looking fabulous and you will be hitting 14 weeks soon. Wahoo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"