Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Kel. Wow. That is quite the comparison. I hadn't even realized how different I look.
Thanks Shan for posting for me.:hugs:
I am still down 5 pounds or so, but I have gained a pound in the last 1.5 weeks. So that is some progress, right?

Yes good progress Callie!

Yes I thought I would post both pics:)

I think the beanie is growing and you are all baby

Next time I will have to take a picture from the same angle as the first one. Much more flattering.

Thanks Shey. I am just happy to not feel sick all day. I think that I am starting to get more energy too. My stomach is starting to show a bit as well. :happydance: I still need to figure out how to post pics.

You're welcome. That is good! aww when you do get to post them let me knw would like to see baby bump. hehe! I'm hoping that the :witch: stays away. I haven't gotten her and I've been having early signs of pregnancy.

Thank you Shey...Well, I am going to relax for a bit. I am also needing some green olives at the moment:haha: Weird. I usually only like them in bloody mary's:haha: Goodnight everyone.

Diane has run out of internet time.
working late today and early tomorrow not sure if i'll be on later. hugs to all andif any one sees nicole tell hermsg me

Hi Rach hope you had a good time in Barca! I can't really update as been pretty ill over the weekend and today is really the first time I've popped on for longer than 10 mins! I had my scan on Thursday though and bubs is perfect :happydance:

No Nausea since yesterday though woot!!! :happydance: taking advantage and stuffing myself royally with plenty of fruit and gluten free pasta! yay! No headache either and had a mammoth sleep sesh last night. Been getting lots of cramping sensations today so reckon bubs is having a growth spurt!

got some bump pics if you wanna see?? xx

Glad everyhtib went well and u feeling better now! Yeah where is bump pics. I saw scan ones xxx

Aw thanks chick! I'm hoping that that's it for the sickness now or at least a few days respite and it starts to become less frequent.

Ok here are bumpy pics. comparison with 4+5 and 12 weeks xx

Attachments

• 4+5 morning.jpg
    4+5 morning.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 12 weeks bump.jpg
    12 weeks bump.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
Massive difference! In heinsight I'm quite glad I was not pg for hen do cause so much drinking! (not glad bout the mc obviuosly but you know what o mean!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"