Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
please pray for Nicoles DH he fell 20 ft yesterday at work and is in surgery. He's alive but has broken back ..

please pray for Nicoles DH he fell 20 ft yesterday at work and is in surgery. He's alive but has broken back ..

omg what awful news!!!! if u spk to her hun let her no wer all thinkin of her and her OH!!!xxxx

wel am glad u sed it that way because i undastud haha, oooooo thats brilliant!!! :D glad things r cuming along hun!!!mayb u mite end up with clomid multiples :p xx

LOL...u should have seen oh's face when the doc mentioned the chance of multiples. according to our doc, the chance of twins is only 5% w/ clomid and he has only had 4 sets of trips in 20 years.

LOL..Shannon we could be clomid buddies! I won't start mine though for a month.

Oh no!!! I hope he is ok. Shan, please let her know that they are in my prayers.

I know she said he has to go to rehab after .. It's gonna take 5 months for partail healing.

:wine::wine:

Well, here's to Clomid! And, here's to the poor husband who will barely tolerate the clomid mood swings. And, here's to my oh getting his "cup" to the office in an hour or less! Woo-hoo!

I read there is 10% chance.. But what is the chance of twins if they run in the family. Lol.
dh and I are all for it

Yeah, the sites say 10% chance, but my doc's practice has only seen 5%. There are a couple things that can increase your chance...one is having a hearty egg reserve and I am sure multiples in the family would as well.

:wine::wine:

Well, here's to Clomid! And, here's to the poor husband who will barely tolerate the clomid mood swings. And, here's to my oh getting his "cup" to the office in an hour or less! Woo-hoo!
lol...

I dont know how I talked my DH into it. I told him I am tired and I am getting older and my body isnt working. I only have one prescription. He said well just beware it might now work lol

shannon, for u especially clomid makes sense. i hear that once it kickstarts ovulation it may fix cycles.

Yup getting the provera tomorrow. Fibro kicked my ass today or else I would have taken it today.

Lesley you think I would have been given it sooner! Ovulating every other month is just not okay. I am gonna be 32 in August. Not getting younger!

Umm 37 here and I hear ya. not getting any younger...bring on the clomid. i gotta be young enough to chase this baby around! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"