Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey girl! Look whos 15 weeks along :D Congrats xo. How are you and bubs doing?

hi kirstie. Jo said you had a scan she wouldn't say anything else...details.. :)

hi yeah i know i cant believe it lol your nearly 20!! half way there lol

hi shan yeah it went great, ill upload a pic in a minute. i got told that my consultant highly doubts that anything is gona go wrong now and that i can start relaxing. i bought my first sleepsuit today!! its sooooo small lol

xxx

Aww great news..You can really enjoy it all now..and stop worrying (though I know thats impossible since you're now a mother!) I'm still so happy for you.

My MIL bought us a lil pink blanket today..it always makes things so much more real to me when i see baby clothes and blankets.

Hey Shan :hugs: How are you??

awesome kirstie. Can't wait to see.

so excited you can relax now.

I'm doing ok . Bad fibro day. Having cramps. I hope af is coming day 56 now. I'm taking provera tonight and more than likely clomid. I'll prob end up with twins.. Lol

https://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad167/stillacookiewhore/spud/153.jpg[/IMG]

sorry its so big!! xx

tell me about it..I still find myself shocked and amazed when I see her on the screen..theres a reeeeal baby in there???!!! !!! :D

lol

its finally starting to feel real now. can feel baby kicking 2 so its all happening fast now lol

jo!!! i told you i would get here eventually lol xxx

well done kirstie. just enjoying acheese toasty beforebed

Awww Kirstie, that is fabulous honey. I am so happy for you. Scan pic is fabulous.
Brandy, I can't believe you are almost 20 weeks already. The time has started to fly. I went to my doctor today and almost fell out when she mentioned going to bi weekly appts after my next visit. That's when you really know it's close. LOL
Callie, hopefully your MS stays away. I am hoping after I get rid of this tooth pain I will feel like getting started on organizing and setting up the nursery. We picked our theme and all our nursery decorations have been shipped so I am really looking forward to seeing how it looks.
Hi Di, Jo, Shey, Ness and anyone I might have missed.

thanks ladies!!! i am so excited now. :happydance:

anyway enough about me!! who is getting bfps? where is everyone in cycles? update please? :hugs:
xxx

I am so glad everything is going well for you Kirstie. Baby looks amazing.

thanks callie!! wow your nearly 14weeks. this is going so fast for every1 lol

xxx

congratulationssssss kirstie!!!!! ur baby looks fabby-tastic!!!! arghhhh am over the moon and stars 4 u babe!!!! :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back