Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
big hugs to you and your family nicole! I am so happy he is going to be ok and its times like this that make you realise just how much people mean to you! Love you nicole and thinking of you. Your dh Will get through this and fast, hes gonna have to! Hes gonna have night feeds and nappy changes to deal with xxxxxxxx

iya glad ur OH is on the road to recovery nicole!!!god blesses gd ppl and hes truley blessd u and ur OH!!hope ur both ok!! :hugs: xxxxxxx

iyaaa miss diane!!!u ok?glad ur goin to be joining me on team yellow!!!xxxxxx

iyaa ness!!u ok?glad ur MS isnt as bad as it has been chick!!xxxxxxxx

gdgd shan atleast then in labour ur going to get a surprise at the end!!!aswel as a likkle baby :D i cnt wait!!xxx

DI ow much as it flew!!am CD17 today!!!!c the green writing in my siggy!? what u girls rekn on my cycle lengths do u think ther ok?xx

Loren your cycle lengths are the kind I dream of.. lol I think they are great!

I am on cd 57.

I am loving the idea of a surprise at the end. I have some unisex clothes for the first few months.:) I only will have one ultrasound to make sure baby is okay. Now just for the sperm to meet the egg...

haha thanx i was abit alarmed at the thort bt now ther wriiten down they dont luk atall bad.just hope i'm OVing sumwer in ther lol.bloody hell cd57!!u taking anything yet hun to bring af on?inooo so exciting the thort isnt it! how cum u only get 1 U/S hun?xxx

Cause I have to pay for the u/s! We dont have health insurance its all out of pocket..

Yes bloody hell cd 57. Dh is gonna get my provera for af today and I will start it I am not sure about my temps I think I could have ovd. I dont know
Please help! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle

I am excited at not know the sex of the baby. Your cycles arent bad at all.

I am gonna make a team yellow Banner tonight:)

Going to shower and eat bbl.

Nicole you're husband is a true fighter and reckon that's cos he has you by his side :hugs:

I'm so glad he is doing well so soon after his ops and great news he has feeling in his legs I bet you are so relieved for that too. Keep us updated if you can xxx

Hi Shan, Loren, Diane! :wave:

just been out for a yummy pub lunch with my friends Samantha and Neil! I had saute new potatoes with grilled cajun chicken, avocado and tomato salsa with sour cream yuuurrrmmmyy!! xx

ooh nessie that does sound yummy! Im usually screwing my face up at the sound of ur gluten free food lol. So glad the ms has eased a bit for you babe, thats you over the worst! Hey loren am ok chick, yip time Sure flies! I will be oving soon too, better start getting rid of the mouldies :haha: shanny babe, i would go ahead and take your provera, doesnt look like you have ovulated babe. To indicate ovulation your temps will go higher than the previous 6 temperatures :hugs: but provera is going to bring you the start of your very lucky chlomid cycle. I have sooooo much hope for you, and i just knOw your gonna make us proud and get us that :bfp: i am so happy and excited for you xxx

lol matt got up early and wants sex. I was to distracted by nicoles news, I was going to pounce on him poor bloke

lol thanks Diane!! It was actually at Henry's Bar & Cafe not sure if you have one but basically posher pub grub but it was yummy! I've learned what to pick off menu's now but still get very odd looks if I ask for a cheeseburger without the bun :haha: i have to explain every time!

I'm glad too - I haven't felt sick at all really today so really glad!

Feeling really pissed off though, I have the most unsupportive sisters ever they never have anything nice to say just post thing on Facebook like

"all you ever do is moan about being pregnant on here lol" errr I said I was happy I'd not had any sickness....sounds small but back when i had pleurisy and was constantly ill just before I was diagnosed with depression she told me how some of the girls had been taking bets as to whether I'd put on my status that I felt ill or well - it's just pure cruelty from someone who is your flesh and blood.

Then I told Mark and he had a go at me too, last Saturday my other sister had a go at me cos I was telling her what you're not supposed to eat in pregnancy etc. bearing in mind these sisters are 21 and 23 and haven't got a clue!

I deleted her, spoke to mum and was all upset, she just said delete her til she grows up and that way she can't say anything bad xx

family can beareal pain. my dad really wants us married before we have kids lol in his dreams.
weseemtobe on thsmeplanthis month.session 2done and dusted

I know it's ridiculous because when my sister who made the facebook remark was mega upset and crying all day I was so sympathetic and I just don't know why I bothered!

Jo I did the SMEP when I got my bfp I can't recommend it enough!

I wouldsaytheir being brats if I wasn't 24 lol
if i vulate on day 28 again i will be walking like john wayne. matt said he'll be back in2 days funny git

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"