Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
helooooo ladiesssss u all ok???

gorjis bumps girlies!!!!! bin waitn 5 them pix haha now we need to see kirsties bump!!!!! :D :D :D :yipee: xxxxxxx

thanks ladies!!! i am so excited now. :happydance:

anyway enough about me!! who is getting bfps? where is everyone in cycles? update please? :hugs:
xxx

i'm CD16 today Kirstie, bin using soft cups and conceive + and had a fertility spell cast to lol, so has di, gem and shan.xxxxxxx

Hey there Ms Loren. Gosh, you're on CD 16 already? That seems like it went fast. Fingers crossed for you honey. At least we know you have all your bases covered with the spell, softcups, conceive plus, etc. LOL

Good luck Loren. :hugs:
I am going through bfp withdrawal. In fact, I was tempted to POAS the other day just to see one.:haha:

Hey there Ms Loren. Gosh, you're on CD 16 already? That seems like it went fast. Fingers crossed for you honey. At least we know you have all your bases covered with the spell, softcups, conceive plus, etc. LOL

iyaaa kel!!ino its gon quite quickish!!!thanx chick!!haha ino pulld all thw stops out!!am taking on temping DEFINATLEY next month if no bfp!! :D sooo excitd haha xxxxxxxx

Good luck Loren. :hugs:
I am going through bfp withdrawal. In fact, I was tempted to POAS the other day just to see one.:haha:

thanx huni bun!! :hugs: haha wel al start peeing from next friday just 4 u haha xxxx long way away bt ah wel haha xxxx

hey loren! Hi kellie! Hi every1 else! Awesome scan kirstie sweetie! Did u find out the sex or 2 early? Are u going 2 find out? X

iyaaaaa asda queenn!!!!!hahaha.wa u doin now?xxxxxx

iyaaaa gem!!!!!! u ok huni? any sign of AF?xxxxxxx

Hey Di! Good question. I can't wait to find out what color bumps we have on this thread. I need to know....blue or pink! LOL

hey loren, im sitting in the car waiting for imy and pizza lol. Asda queen haha. Should really get a job there, may as well get paid to be there x hows u kel? Anyone heard from nicole? X

Hi, girls! Just wanted to let you know i had my fertility doc appt today. We are going to do various ultrasounds and blood tests this cycle and then, for the next cycle, start Clomid! We'll try Clomid for a few months and then go to IUI if it doesn't work.

I go in Friday a.m. for a follicle ultrasound and blood tests. Then, oh has to submit..LOL

wen bfp arrives am sorry to disappoint kel bt am stayn team :yellow: xxxx lol

Hi, girls! Just wanted to let you know i had my fertility doc appt today. We are going to do various ultrasounds and blood tests this cycle and then, for the next cycle, start Clomid! We'll try Clomid for a few months and then go to IUI if it doesn't work.

I go in Friday a.m. for a follicle ultrasound and blood tests. Then, oh has to submit..LOL

good news lesley!!!!!!!! :hugs: wats IUI?xx

hey loren, im sitting in the car waiting for imy and pizza lol. Asda queen haha. Should really get a job there, may as well get paid to be there x hows u kel? Anyone heard from nicole? X

:rofl: hahahaha yer u shud!!! mmm wa kind of pizza!!!xxx nope havnt herd frm nicole xxx

ooooo that mean they putvur fertilised egg in u>?xx

ooooo that mean they putvur fertilised egg in u>?xx

No...that is IVF. No, this is where they pull out the good spermies and basically turkey baster them where they need to be right as you ovulate. LOL...its a bit more technical than that but that is really the jist of it :)

wel am glad u sed it that way because i undastud haha, oooooo thats brilliant!!! :D glad things r cuming along hun!!!mayb u mite end up with clomid multiples :p xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"