Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
let nicole know im thinking of her and hubby and sending healing thoughts her way. What an awful time for her, poor poor nicole and hubby. Im shocked, bad things always seem to happen to good people, huge :hug: nicole xxxxxx

anyone heard from kim? Did kayla find out the sex of her baby yet? Anyone know? X

ooh lesley and shan, we may soon be getting the groups twinnies from you ladies! Yay! Glad ur appointment went well lesley :flower:

Kayla is having a girl. Here is the link to her pics scroll down..
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/292074-eskimo-her-mexican-jumpin-bean-119.html

Lesley and I are clomid buddies and well I see twins for me for some reason and felt my whole life I would have them. It would be a huge blessing.. Have little tanned babies with dark hair and mine and DHs genes :cloud9:

Thoughts and prayers are with Nicole.
Lesley, that is great about the Clomid. Be sure you do your research b/c unfortunately the side effects mimic pregnancy so closely often it is even more disappointing if you get a BFN. As for twins the chances are pretty slim. There are some great Clomid threads on here that I have been or am part of and shockingly very few twins or multiples. I think it will do wonderfully for you and I have my fingers crossed for you honey.
Loren, I think that it is awesome to stay on team yellow. We had talked about it but decided we were both too nosey and it would've drove us crazy to not know. LOL
Di, last time I talked with Kayla her early scan they told her girl but it kind of looked like a girl to me. I'm almost positive they are having a scan to find out for sure.

thanks shany babe! Ahh, i knew she was having a girl! God obviously got his message mixed up for her, she was so convinced it was a boy! Awww, how nice, loads of frilly pink dresses! She will
Be a little beauty! Where has kim been shan? Hey kellie, ta! I would join loren in team yellow! Would make labour more exciting, is that possible? Lol. Nice to have A surprise at the end of it xxx

hey ladies! sorry I was trying to get apic of my test with my camera but not come out good. I will get better pic of the next test i take.

sorry your not feelingwell shan, hey shey, hope it is a bfp chick! What test did you use? Test again? X

I used FRER but i don't have any money left to get another test til next week

do they not come in boxes of 2 sheena? Be careful as quite a few girls have had faint lines on frer due to the antibody strip! Hope this is it for you fxd! Can u get to a family planning clinic to get a free test done? Dont know if you have they sort of centres around you? I want to say a big congratulations but at the same time dont wana get your hopes up if it is
An evap cos of the strip. I said a huge big congrats to poor gem and she got 2 faint lines, but they turned out to be evil evaps. Fxd for you though chick, good luck! You must be so nervous and excited! Hope you can confirm it real soon xx

morning girls just done a catch up, was so tired last night I didnt log on.

Firstly just sending love to Nicole and her family I can't imagine what they are going through right now. I work with people who have spinal cord injuries so have seen first hand how tough it can be but also praying for a speedy recovery and that there isn't unrepairable damage xxxxx

Callie congrats on no more MS!! I just have slight waves now it seems but generally it appears to have calmed down loads!

Kayla is having a girl yes - though she still feels it could be a boy so don't know if they are going for another scan!

kel hope your toothache gets better!!

Shey FX for you but don't trust those FRER's lol they are the enemy - get a digi to confirm in a day or two :thumbup:

Di hi babe hope you're well?!

Kirstie aww totally gorgeous scan pic I'm so happy for you sweetie!! Can't wait to see what you're having!! I have another 7 weeks yet boo lol!

Sorry to anyone I've missed big love to all!!xx

Just thought I would update everyone first thanks so much for your thoughts and well wishes Dh got out of surgery around 9 last night things went well he had lost alot of blood but he has movement in both legs there was some signs of nerve damage in the mri just hard to say how much damage right now he is in ICU and is able to sit up FINALLY he wasnt likeing the flat on his back at all im wating till they will let me go in to go to the hospital but his nurse says he is sitting up and doing well despite the severe pain he had surgery on his wrist tuesday night that went well just a bad break and bad spot for healing that was about 3 hours then his back surgery yesterday that lasted almost 9 hours his ankle surgery will be in another 2 weeks that is the one the dr's seem more worried over he will heal its just gonna be a long process but he is ALIVE and im so thankfull for that it could have been so so much worse WE WILL GET THROUGH this my darling husband is not one to take time to heal and I know he is gonna drive me crazy but like I told him im just so thankfull and happy he is still around to make me that way he told me yesterday right before they took him for surgery that he was gonna get up and just go HOME he needed to see his son and he even tried to get up he has the determantion that it takes to get past this

Im gonna go to where i go for parenting classes to test its free

Nicole. I am in tears thinking about how much you all will go through. Your husband has some mega determination like I have never seen. I think he will have a difficult time at first not going all the time, but he will make it though it! :hugs: darling. Here if you need me, wish I was closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"