Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ness, my family is either rude or dont care. Was talking to my sis about my fibro pain yesterday and how bad I hurt she skipped over that and talked about her pain. I always sympathize with her and talk about her and I am tired of it.
So families can hurt you without even speaking a word Sorry :hugs:

Ok Diane, I will take it today and start my new bfp cycle:) I dont think I will have ovd either.My ovaries want to but arent.

lol i have just sneezed and matt said go wide the sperm off the wall as my bumsover the edge of the chair.

its groovy now just waiting starting the provera will be good. nothing like a period to clear the system. hope you'll keep temping

Oh I have to keep temping its an addiction now :haha:

Yes I am looking forward to a new clear cycle. Starting provera tonight.
Does your body feel like its almost normal?

lol Kim you know what I mean darling.. You have the possibility of being pregnant. I read it in the Jenny Renny thread. Good luck with your blood work and bfp.

sorry ur sisters arent being supportive ness!!no1 undastands unless ther ttc or pregnant chick :hugs: she'll either take the stubborn if shes gna b like that route or the :| shit ive upset her route but end of the day wen they meet ther little neice or nephew they will b completely different am sure of it!!!! :hugs: xxx

YAYYYYY to OVing soon Di :D :D :D :D :hugs: glad ur ok!xxxx

hahahahahah to the sneezing jo!!!hahahah y r u hanging ur bum ova the seat?hahaha xxx

gdgdgdgdgdg glad ur going to take ur provera shan!!!nice new fresh lucky cycle huni!!!!xxx

TMI but DTD b4 wen brad came home from college, and b4 hand i was applying conceive + inside me and as i pushd in, my cervix was high and i was laughing my hed off as as my finger cud just about feel it it shot up haha literally ran away from me!!!!!xxxx

lol. scared cervix. I had my bum in the air so funny. Is everyone DTD today?????

haha terified cervix went rooting and couldnt reach it then!!atleast ino am about to OV or i am OVing i think hha so the wonderful world of google says anyway!!!hahahaha dont u feel like :| shit wen u sneeze, laugh or cough wen yav gt swimmers in u!!!thats y i adore soft cups!!!!xxx but i got up and have came dwnsters after putin 1 in and lieing back and ive leaked like i dont no what!!!!i hope its jst conceive + driping out tho!!n nt them darn swimmers!!xxxx OH is a happy man that i sent him a rude text :blush: and was ready and waiting wen he came home so hes just bought me a bottle of wine and told me to order sum food haha he now wants sex after college insted of before bed haha xxxxx hahaha i think so jo!!!xxx

yeah matt has the same impression. ohordering food sounds like a plan. matts on a diet so wouldnot appreciate coming home to find a pizza box on the side

hhah thats y u pt it in ur outside bin b4 he comes home!!!xx

i'm just to lazy theearly shift has knocked the energy out of me

boooo i order off the internet haha www.just-eat.com :D fab dont have to spk to no 111!!haha i feel like am pushing u to eat fastfood haha sorry xxx

i dnr have the energy to go get wallet or answer the door

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back