Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 inch double pepperoni pizza with extra cheese, garlic and bolognese bread, chicken zinger burger meal 4 me and a donner wrap meal 4 brad :D yes pair of fattys hahaha xx

christ how do u stay skinny?
Sausages, Roast spud& Parsnips, Yorky pudding and broccoli with gravy

christ how do u stay skinny?
Sausages, Roast spud& Parsnips, Yorky pudding and broccoli with gravy

i am not skinny haha av got a pouch!!!i cud keep a little joey in ther!!!and av gta big bum haha.mmmmm is that wat ur havin?? that sounds fab!!!xx

I bunged it allin the oven broccoli is about to go on and yorky will goin 2

oooh mmmm sound lish jo!!hope u enjoy chick!am bloated! blurgh lol.

what do u think the 1st bit means........ :S

So I see the month of August for your conception, although it may be your July cycle you actually fall pregnant here, your going to be large, sorry not really the best way to put it, but you are going to carry alot of weight throughout your pregnancy, but you will soon lose this, and its a small price to pay for the joy your son will bring

your going to get PG next cycl i think. what CD are u on?

i thort that bt thena thort :S july cycle conceive in august :S i dont usualy go ova that wud make me have no july bleeding and a like CD40+ cycle.ah well just after see, i'm CD17 today xx

i calculate you will concieve between 3rd & 10th if Gail is right

hiya girls! I think gail means either july or august loren! Hahahahaha at your little shy cervix! Trying to hide from the snake! Lol. Jo with her bum in the air haha, proud of you girl, u gotta pull out all the stops lol. Nessie babe sorry your sisters are being mean, there maybe a little jelousy brewing there. Hope things get sorted though chick. Anyone heard from gem? Good luck with your blood test kim, sounds like your possibly probably preggers girl! Hahaha shany babe u have a way with words! Do u know how sheys test went? Girls i am so lucky but so angry at the same time. Was stroking onw of my cats suzi and tried to put my finger inside her coller and it was so tight it was half the size of her neck! Managed to get it Off and it looks like she may have been scratching herself and its tightened! It could have killed her and im surprised it didnt! Poor girl! I heard her choking the other day but didnt think much of it cos cats bring up furballs and it sounds like chocking so assumed thats what it was!! Poor poor baby, her neck is sore to touch now but this collar is seriously flawed, it shouldnt be able to get that small, i swear it would have a hard time getting on a babies wrist!! Im going to try and find out who i can complain to. I dont want it to happen to another cat! they may not be so lucky! It doesnt even have a Little elastic like most collers do. Urggh im so angry, but so lucky she is ok xx

Ooohhh dodgy, Diane. Cats are emant to be able toget them off as they get in lots of silly places. my next round is saturday afternoon. any chnce I could please have a short cycle?

loren, does your avator say wanted 'melanie egg'? Its too small to read on my phone xx

Sorry still not had chance to catch up.

I have no idea what happened to nicoles dh but I hope he is ok and thinking of them.

Di love the profile pic.

Loren yo scouse hope u r well

hey jo!! Stop squirting spunk on the wall

hey shan hope u get af soon in the nicest possible way

gem hope ur ok, I'll tx u x

Hey callie and brandy. sorry if missed anyone. Still haven't caught up on sleep.

not sure where I am in cycle, all I know is it's cd13 and I have previously od between 11-14. Bd on 11 and prob tonight but think I've missed it.

dnt worry rach i think wer doing it enough to cover every1. he also toldme not to fart so i dnt blow them out

haha jo. Thanks rach n jo. It was me, over a year ago, and how i want to be again. Will start the diet soon lol. Yeah jo this collar has no give in it at all. Very dodgy! X

I started my diet today. Want to lose 1.5 stone. Going to join the gym on Saturday. I really want a mars bar but it's sooooooo many points!!!

i am thinking of going back on south beach on Monday or for my night shifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back