• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jo, you should really try the slimming world diet, its so healthy and allows treats and you dont have to cut out any food groups. It really works and you can eat as much as it takes to fill you up, with
Unlimited fresh fruit and very low fat yoghurts. You dont even feel like your on a diet, its just really healthy eating and no starving at all. Good luck rachel with the diet, stay away from the mars lol. Xx

i have no concept of full. which i am regretting now as i feel sick i'll look AT IT i JUST DNT LIKE PAYING

i can send you the list of what and what not to eat, if you are interested? I will send you it by email? You will love it jo. Even if you overeat, as llong as you stick to the allowed foods you will lose weight. The only things that are limited are things like milk, cheese, bread and cereal. You are allowed treats too. If you wana knw i will email u. And be your personal dietician lol. Any probs or questions im only a text away xx

I want that diet!!

BFN this am
Provera in my system
clomid in my hands

Dinner now bbiab

Go for it Shan..
I'mnot sure I amjust trying to figure it out from the internet. The south beach worked so well unless that was the thyroxine at work. hmmmmm

yay shan! How exciting! Speak after dinner babe x can email you details too x

there are 3 plans jo, the green, the red and extra easy. Extra easy is so good. Would an example day like this be good jo? Breakfast, scrambled eggs, lean grilled bacon grilled tomato and mushrooms, 1 slice of bread toasted. Banana
Lunch, baked pototo with homemade chilli or baked beans and small portion of cheese. Yoghurt and piece of fruit.
Dinner, boiled potatoes, beef stew cooked in gravy with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower. Fruit and yoghurt. Snacks, packet of wotsits and a milkyway.
Thats just an example menu i made up to give you an idea jo. I lost half a stone my 1st week and about a stone per month. X

eugh milky way.
uhuh I'mnot seeing howyou canloose weight on thisdiet. I am a graiser by nature. Strangly that worked quite well on the south beech it was just a struggle with matt

it doesnt cut out carbs jo, but limits the startchy carbs like bread, pastry etc. Pasta and rice noodles couscous etc are all fine, they do advise wholegrain pasta and rice but not neccessary to lose weight.
I love potatoes and they too are unlimited. They do say on that plan though to make sure one 3rd of the plate
Is veg or fruit. Which i love veg so not a problem, but for people who dont, a couple of pieces of fruit after it owes up for it. I dont know the exact science of it, but it does work xx

Shan have you heard from Nicole? I'm soooo worried about them

hmmm might work for matt, ilove fruit and veg so no issues here

i calculate you will concieve between 3rd & 10th if Gail is right

thanx jo!xx

hiya girls! I think gail means either july or august loren! Hahahahaha at your little shy cervix! Trying to hide from the snake! Lol. Jo with her bum in the air haha, proud of you girl, u gotta pull out all the stops lol. Nessie babe sorry your sisters are being mean, there maybe a little jelousy brewing there. Hope things get sorted though chick. Anyone heard from gem? Good luck with your blood test kim, sounds like your possibly probably preggers girl! Hahaha shany babe u have a way with words! Do u know how sheys test went? Girls i am so lucky but so angry at the same time. Was stroking onw of my cats suzi and tried to put my finger inside her coller and it was so tight it was half the size of her neck! Managed to get it Off and it looks like she may have been scratching herself and its tightened! It could have killed her and im surprised it didnt! Poor girl! I heard her choking the other day but didnt think much of it cos cats bring up furballs and it sounds like chocking so assumed thats what it was!! Poor poor baby, her neck is sore to touch now but this collar is seriously flawed, it shouldnt be able to get that small, i swear it would have a hard time getting on a babies wrist!! Im going to try and find out who i can complain to. I dont want it to happen to another cat! they may not be so lucky! It doesnt even have a Little elastic like most collers do. Urggh im so angry, but so lucky she is ok xx

thanx chick!!hahaha ino!!!!probly thort my finger ws OH's package haha.omg gd job u realised quick chick!!!poor kitty!!!!!is she ok now?wi wooooo sexy mamaaaaa in ur avatar huni!!!!u luk fab!xxxxxxxxxxxx nope havnt spoke to gem xxxxxxx my avatar says..... WANTED ALIVE - Madame Egg, Reward - Life On Earth....haha and at the bottom it says "Theres a new one up every month now that they are TTC" haha xxx

iyaaa rach am fine thanx sweety, if ur stil on u ok?moocho love from the scouseeeee xxxx

sorry i dashed b4 girlies the future mother inlaw turned up on me doorstep at half 10 with a bag with her jarmys ect in!!i new it was gna happen 1 day!she'd bin arguen with OH's dad n decided r spare room was a better decision!!!xx

thats the beauty of the diet jo, it doesnt feel like a diet, but it does make you lose weight. Its about eating the right foods, good proteins, fruit, good carbs low fat dairy products and veg etc. If the south beach worked for you, then Do that. But this diet is a new way of life, healthy eating and not just a tool to lose weight. I dont know much about the sb diet but its not healthy to cut out any food groups.
Ie, low carb etc. Im sure someone on here said there cycles got all messed up on south beach.?? Im sure everyone is different though. All i can go by is what works for me. I love my food and hunger is a dieters enemy! No hunger with slimming worlD. I dont work for them by the way, though it sounds like im a promoter :haha:
I just wanna help :flower:

oh dear Loren the in laws on the door step and in the spare room never good

I thinkit was a combination of things Di. we need a healthier life style my dinner was disgustingly bad but i cleared the freezer

Yes she sent me a picture of her DH he is okay she said he is being bossy lol.

Diane email me the details. Even thought I pretty much eat like that :haha:

ooops loren, i hope you get on well with her? Hmmn wonder if her plans are temporary? Hahahaha not much baby making going on with the mils ears next door! Hahahah oops hugs chick xx
Hahaha madame egg! That means its defo a girl! How long did it take for you to get gails reading babe? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back