• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahhaaha jo, u givin ma secrets away? Hahahahahaha. Loren aww haha, i was with imy tho so think he wudve been mortifid i was telling strangers he cudnt get me up the duff hahaha.
I am gonna make those collar makers pay! they almost killed my cat!! Almost being the best word in that sentence.
They would be paying with their lives had suzi been taken from me. I had a cat suki, she died 6yrs ago yesterday by choking to death after getting herself caught in a window, oooh am so morbid, sorrY gals.
do u think mil will make up with her oh loza? X

thank u jo haha xxx

hahahahhaaha jo, u givin ma secrets away? Hahahahahaha. Loren aww haha, i was with imy tho so think he wudve been mortifid i was telling strangers he cudnt get me up the duff hahaha.
I am gonna make those collar makers pay! they almost killed my cat!! Almost being the best word in that sentence.
They would be paying with their lives had suzi been taken from me. I had a cat suki, she died 6yrs ago yesterday by choking to death after getting herself caught in a window, oooh am so morbid, sorrY gals.
do u think mil will make up with her oh loza? X

hahahaha true!!!!GOOD!!!!they need teln cheeky basards bet suzi isnt the only cat its happend to either!!!awwwwwwww sorry to hear about ir cat suki sweety!!! :hugs: ya nt morbid hun!!!!then agen giv me a drink and 40 ciggys and al chat the leg off u about anythin to do with death!!i love it ana dnt no y!!!not any1 dien just the hole meaning of it wat happens aftawards how such a such died ect ghost stories the lot so if any of u have got any real ghost stories 4 me haha do tel!!! erm yer shes a gobshite to b honest!!!!she bends over bkwards 4 him duz everythin except wipe his ass bt ino if he wantd her to she wud!i told her to order a taxi 4 in the mornin coz shes gt a operation tomorow and she went to phone it then put it dwn and sed o no al leave it he moght fone and say al pick u up, i just wen yer n wlkd out the kitchen.got no time 4 it!!!he wont let her work he gives her "wages" he likes her to get up, clean all the house do all the washing make his dinner he cums home from job 1 has his dinner goes to job 2 and she makes his tea and gets him either a few cans in or a bottle of wine...that is her everyday routine!wtf not bein funi but geta life!brad sumtyms says the kitchen and cleaning is a womans job to which i reply ....... am not ya fukn mother!n wlk away b4 i punch him in his conk!i wern born to serve any man!hah rant over haha xxxx

Ohhh scary inlaws. The birds eye polar bear is on the tv creepy

haha pair of nobs jo!!omg isnt it!!makes u think who on earth works for birds eye to cum up with that idea!x

hahahahahahahhahahaha loren! Ooh when im not going to sleep i will give u a couple of stories! Haha dr bitch luv it. Oh loreen u have me in stitches constantly. I wana move in with u lol. Nite girlies luv ya.
Talk more tomorrow, sorry its a quick exit xx

hahahahahahahhahahaha loren! Ooh when im not going to sleep i will give u a couple of stories! Haha dr bitch luv it. Oh loreen u have me in stitches constantly. I wana move in with u lol. Nite girlies luv ya.
Talk more tomorrow, sorry its a quick exit xx

ooooooo gdgdgdgdgdgggd!!canny wait haha.cum move in ive got 2 free rooms, cookie can bunk with mia and u n imy cn take the bk bedroom!!!kingsize bed!!i'm still pissd off at y we cnt just sleep in that haha.ni nite huni lv uuuuuu!! xxxxxxxx

am departing to seens tho OH is goin to sleep, ni nite xxxxxxxxxxx

Ricky is out of ICU and they have been able to ease his pain some the doctors say so far it looks like his surgery has gone well Shan seen a pic he looks bad but looks better then he did Im just so sad I just happen to think a week from today is my 20 week scan and he isnt gonna be able to be there Ive managed to not cry in front of him I just wait till I get home thats when it hits me when I have to go to bed alone I try to avoid it as long as I can aghh Im just tired I guess I shouldnt be sad I have way to much to be thankfull for today and I just wanted to thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts I dont know what id do with out my internet sisters love you all

So glad to hear your hubby is doing better Nicole. :hugs: We love you too.
I wish I was closer so I could give you a real hug.

Morning girls

Nicole so glad your DH is doing better and out of ICU I bet you are so relieved! Thank you for keeping us up to date even though it must be the last thing on your mind right now! I hope you're managing to eat and drink and take care of yourself too although I imagine again that's the last thing on your mind :hugs: we love you too!!

Diane you foxy hot mama!!! switserwoo!! :winkwink: I might steal you from your DH :haha:

Shan glad you're getting started with the provera - I think a good clean out is what your system needs like Jo and then that bfp is literally just around the corner with that clomid!

Callie 14 weeks tomorrow for you! :happydance: I feel like I'm catching you up now even though we're only a week or so apart! he he!

Loren, Gem, Rach, Brandy :wave: sorry to anyone I've missed! I'm not feeling too great atm so not thinkin straight - think I have a UTI, had pain on my right side for about 2 days and it feels right inside round my kidney, been really cold and more exhausted than is usual for me plus pee is cloudy and strong and I've drunk a lot of water :( docs at 4.40pm today didnt want to leave it over the weekend in case it got worse!

xx

hahahaha thanks ness, you can steal me anytime! We can be rainbow mamas :rofl: drink cranberry juice ness, it helps clean out the urinary tract, good luck at the docs babe :hugs:

Di we are identical cycles and idential cycle day!! When do you usually o? I think I've missed it :(

hahahaha thanks ness, you can steal me anytime! We can be rainbow mamas :rofl: drink cranberry juice ness, it helps clean out the urinary tract, good luck at the docs babe :hugs:

:haha: come on over then lady lol!

Yeah I need to get some cranberry juice defo :thumbup: pain has subsided a bit today but still going to go get checked over suppose when you're preggers you need to be extra careful hey? Had a mass load of emotiona upset today feel rubbish :( same old crap from yesterday with my sisters etc and getting some cramps across my tummy - probably just all tense from being upset I'm sure!

Rach get bd'ing anyway just in case chick :flower:

hi nicole so glad ur DH is fine and out of ICU!!!! very gd news chick!!:hugs: sorry he wont be at ur 20 weeks scan but just think he wants to b ther as much as u want him ther he just cant!!!:hugs: lv ya huni xxxxxxx

iyaa ness, boooo sorry u think u have a water infection!yer do wa di sed drink sum cranberry juice to sooth it till u get to the docs later!hope he gives u wat u need huni :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

iyaaa rach, shan and karen!!!i c u lurking haha.u all ok??xxxxxx

hi.. had to get my son on the bus.

I think I ovulated.. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/shaerichelle
I took provera yesterday :cry:

sorry if u have OV'd and have taken provera shan but end of the day hun u need to flush out ur womb with a period to start agen u dont no wether it cud cause problems if u do get preg and dont have AF b4 hand hun, dnt take that in the rong way am just lukn out 4 u xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back