• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: I always say mine and Mark's kid is gonna have a big nose we've got right conks on us! lol xx

hahaha awww use havnt!!!!i can c ur baby lukn like a little cherub!!!me n my sisters wer blessd with my mums nose!!but i got me dads chin!not happy haha i inherited the shit things!big chin, glasses, fat ed, mad curly untamable hed!!!funky calfs, hair wer it shudnt be!!the list goes on its just arlass hahaha xxxx

hey girlies,
Nicole glad he's improving. Tell him he has to be healed by Oct 27th to look after you, he is such a sweety wish I could come and help you out. Hugs.

Shan don't worry either way. Keep taking the pills in the correct order Clomid seems to be very successful so have faith. I think most girls catch i their first 3 cycles of the dose being right. Get some :sex: in before the :witch: flys in

Diane & Ness you filthy girls Rainbow mummas lol

Loren CHange ya locks.

Rach it only takes one daft sperm your not out till she arrives.

To everyone else hello and howdy,and to randy Happy world cup day

hahahahaha i had to think wat u meant then!!! ooo u watchn the match jo? i loved the south africans dance wen they scored b4 haha xx

i'v been wotching the second half. got to do his ironing in a moment it's housework night YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey girls, am back! aww nessie, hahahha our little cardboard boxes! Gotta start somewhere eh? And a garden is a huge bonus when you have a zoo in your house lol. Aww, big conks haha, am sure theyre Not as big as you think, or your gonna be giving birth to the real pinnochio :rofl: kiddin babe. Shan, yay come visit anytime, or we could houseswap is you like! Please? Hahaha, just messing. i am more than happy with the new place. Its so exciting lol. Ooh loren boo for being violated! Hahaha one night stand with the mil :shock: cant remember what else u said, need to go back and check! Am sure it was funny but ive got a memory like a seive lol. Ooooh exciting ironing jo! Haahahaahaha thats imys job! Xx

lol Diane. Bloddy man cannot use an iron and requires 7 shirts. I have aload of other chores to do. Hoover could be out at 3am

hey girls, am back! aww nessie, hahahha our little cardboard boxes! Gotta start somewhere eh? And a garden is a huge bonus when you have a zoo in your house lol. Aww, big conks haha, am sure theyre Not as big as you think, or your gonna be giving birth to the real pinnochio :rofl: kiddin babe. Shan, yay come visit anytime, or we could houseswap is you like! Please? Hahaha, just messing. i am more than happy with the new place. Its so exciting lol. Ooh loren boo for being violated! Hahaha one night stand with the mil :shock: cant remember what else u said, need to go back and check! Am sure it was funny but ive got a memory like a seive lol. Ooooh exciting ironing jo! Haahahaahaha thats imys job! Xx

I will try and teach matt at some point but 1 shirt takes me less than 5 minutes it would take half andhour to teach him to do a sleeve

hahaaha jo, tell him to teach himself. Its his shirts, he will learn! He wont want to walk about looking like hes slept in a park all night lol. Shan, i know babe. Will get to it tonight, then cd15, 16 and 17.
Ive got 3 preseed tubes left so will use them. They really are lovely! Nice and smooth ride lol. Hopefully ov cd17, if i havent already! Havent tempted past 2 days! I suppose you could say im taking a
Relaxed approach, no point going mad if im not getting bfp till october lol xx

Oh I understand that Jo. Id rather do things myself sometimes.. Its just easier.

lol maybe with the relaxed approach you will get your bfp.

I talked with my acupuncturist today about the clomid. She said sometimes we need natural ways and medical ways together:) So I willl still get acupuncture and herbs. MY PMA is real high this time:)

loren, brads not fugly! And ooh, i have a big chin too! It sticks out lol! Take it from my mum and her mum! I feel your pain! :hugs: lol x

im so glad you have your pma back full force shan! :thumbup: she is right! mother nature is amazing, but sometimes she needs a chemical kick up the ass! Lol. Am feeling really positive for you too!
In my heart ive always felf that chlomid was the answer to your prayers and i know you wont regret it! Am gona be sad and lonely in here when everyone gets their bfps though lol. Hahaha oh well, i will be so happy for you all though. You really are my special friends! Love u all
Well, most of you! Hahaha kiddin all of you! Xxxx

lol funny girl. My temping is pants this month. ifwe keep this BDing up it won't make a blind bit of difference just please no 40 odd day cycle eugh. Shna aim for an egg and if you get a :bfp: bonus. I know the funky cycle pain and it's the only way to prevent yaself from heart ache. you will catch it soon enough. I gtta get going got to wizz by the rents and my uncle. First iece of baby furniture tonight i get my wicker chair from grandparents back. I had it as a todler up to the age of 11 then my cousin got it as a baby now he's 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back