• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yer i get u hun!bt wen AF duz cum and if she duz, then u will have a fresh cycle to get that extra special healthy sticky BFP xxx

Yah I was telling DH I think that if I ovd my temps arent high enough anyway to carry it through.

heya ladies! Shan, maybe the provera is causing temp rise? my temp rises just before and during af. Dont be sad, ur gonna have a really long cycle next time, about 9 months long lol. Aww nessie, :hugs: tell me where your sisters are and i will go beat them up :haha: hope things get better babe, and utis can be painful babe so dont worry much, love bumpy by the way! Xx loren, Love ur avator! Was showing imy and said, look theres me pal loren! He said ''hmmmn shes a bit of all rite!'' shall i beat him up or leave it to brad? Hahahah rachel babe, i dont ov till cd17 or thereabouts chick. Why you think youve missed ovulation? Did u not get some :sex: sessions in babe? Fxd
for you. Loza, u spoke to gem?? X

loren, dont you mean you have 1 free room? Cant forget the live in mil :haha: am moving on monday! Just got a brand new 2 bedroom house! It will be such a relief from living in a flat! Oooh a garden! Yipee

Xxxxx

Rach, I thought when I looked at your chart the other day that you were past ov, because you usually ov on CD 12ish,right?

nicole honey, am so glad ricky is on tHe road to recovery, its such a shock for you both, dont feel too bad bout the scan, you can take pics back to him, and the most important thing babe, is hes here to hold her in the flesh when she is born. Big big hugs babe! You mean so much to all of us and your in all our thoughts xxx

yay shan! No need to be sad now xx no photos sorry, but its like a cardboard box compared to your palace lol. But its my cardboard box lol, with a garden hahaha x

heya ladies! Shan, maybe the provera is causing temp rise? my temp rises just before and during af. Dont be sad, ur gonna have a really long cycle next time, about 9 months long lol. Aww nessie, :hugs: tell me where your sisters are and i will go beat them up :haha: hope things get better babe, and utis can be painful babe so dont worry much, love bumpy by the way! Xx loren, Love ur avator! Was showing imy and said, look theres me pal loren! He said ''hmmmn shes a bit of all rite!'' shall i beat him up or leave it to brad? Hahahah rachel babe, i dont ov till cd17 or thereabouts chick. Why you think youve missed ovulation? Did u not get some :sex: sessions in babe? Fxd
for you. Loza, u spoke to gem?? X

haha thanx chick!!hahaha thanx imy......u can beat him up, brad will probs get hurt hahaha.nope bt am gna txt her now!!!how r u huni??xxxxx

yay shan! No need to be sad now xx no photos sorry, but its like a cardboard box compared to your palace lol. But its my cardboard box lol, with a garden hahaha x

Girl its a house! Thats all that matters!

I need to go for a bit exercise, shower, etc. My stepdaughters will be here tonight.:sleep:

loren, dont you mean you have 1 free room? Cant forget the live in mil :haha: am moving on monday! Just got a brand new 2 bedroom house! It will be such a relief from living in a flat! Oooh a garden! Yipee

Xxxxx

hahahahaha ano yer, i felt used this morning i woke up to go dwn and thort she wud b cumn down soon, but she had alredy gon! :O felt violated and used hahahaha the way u do after a 1 nyt stand haha only wen its u leaven its ok :D hahah.ooooooo yay :yipee: :headspin: to the move chick!!yayyy garden 4 cookie monster!!!and BBQ's round at dianesss!!!haha congratualions on the new house huni!!xxxxxxxxxx lv uuuuuu xxxxxxxxxxx

by that pic do use stil think we'll have a girl 1st?? and can u tell by brads fugly face y i dont want my kids to luk like him hahahahaha xxx

Shan glad its just the provera causing temp rise but like Loren said you need a good flush out for an extra sticky healthy beanie :happydance:

Thanks Di - I'm gonna tell my sisters you're coming to beat em up :haha: families are a nightmare! I live in a cardboard box with a garden too :haha: it's a small two bed goodness knows what we're gonna do with all the baby stuff ha ha

Loren aw bless calling brad ugly poor lad sure you don't think that really though lol!

Nicole - Di is right the most important thing is having your DH there holding your new bubs xx

haha of course i dont, but i doont want my kids to luk like him haha xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94